Got flicked for window tint....YES!

I think people should be allowed to have tiny everywhere, but my law you have to roll down ur windows when you're pulled over or else cops can pull their guns on you if you have tint

yea see thats how think of it as..But at the sametime the fight cops put up is, well we can't see if people have seat belts on blablabla...Basically seems like what there biggest fear is walkin up to a tinted car not bein able to see in and some guy lettin off his 40 cal through the window

Yeah that's be the biggest fear for me. Seatbelt tickets and phone tickets are good but I like my tint lol. I used to be wrapped in limo, windshield to the rear but not anymore too many tickets I couldn't put up with the tickets anymore

Scion tC SQ Build
iPad mini, lots of fabrication, daily driven
Ford Explorer C Pillar Wall Build

Just a cheap car to destroy with bass :D

Sounds like a bit of abuse of the system to me bro... I mean if you need it COOL but if not then deal with it like the rest of us do

Why shouldn't people be free to tint their windows however they like? I have no problem with someone stepping around or plain not following a law if it is ridiculous in the first place. Tint laws are just another way to strip people of their privacy (and help law enforcement pull wicked head shots on criminals driving away).

I'm gonna hate

Sounds like a bit of abuse of the system to me bro... I mean if you need it COOL but if not then deal with it like the rest of us do

Why shouldn't people be free to tint their windows however they like? I have no problem with someone stepping around or plain not following a law if it is ridiculous in the first place. Tint laws are just another way to strip people of their privacy (and help law enforcement pull wicked head shots on criminals driving away).

exactly....

yea and why dont you go ahead and let TSA touch your balls too.

tight dude F*ck the police

im limo tinted all the way around, but i roll with the windows down

yea see thats how think of it as..But at the sametime the fight cops put up is, well we can't see if people have seat belts on blablabla...Basically seems like what there biggest fear is walkin up to a tinted car not bein able to see in and some guy lettin off his 40 cal through the window

yea i mean that seems crazy. but then again go to the premiere of batman and you might get shot up...

moral of the story is grow some balls and act like a free man or live in fear. your choice

i dont know about you but if i get pulled over all windows go down. I aint taking a chance of some one shooting me up because i sneezed in the drivers seat or someth8ing.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

yea and why dont you go ahead and let TSA touch your balls too.

tight dude F*ck the police

im limo tinted all the way around, but i roll with the windows down

Pretty sure this guy has no idea what LT. Smoke does for a living <_<

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

Archived