My car rubs when I have passangers in the back + system. HELP

Stiffer springs should help I think. Other than that, I don't know. 20s on cars is kinda ridiculous in my opinion. I think 17s are the biggest cars should have. But it's your choice. Find out exactly where the tires are coming into contact, if it's on the inside of your fenders then rolling them should help.

If the kid wants 20's on his ride then so be it... He has the car designed to his taste not for you...

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

I had my fenders rolled and they Fucked them once. I'm never getting them rolled again. All I would do is get the lip on the inside cut out or push into the back of the fender.

I also am in the stance scene. A couple things you can do now that I see your picture.

Run smaller tires and have them stretched on ur rims.

Add camber to the rear wheels you look pretty mexiflush right now.

Smaller width and same offset or higher offset (this depends if they are rubbing inside the fender, then you can't get a higher offset, so I'd get a smaller rim)

Scion tC SQ Build
iPad mini, lots of fabrication, daily driven
Ford Explorer C Pillar Wall Build

Just a cheap car to destroy with bass :D

• 4 weeks later...

Archived