Sonic Electronix

Upgraded but no noticeable difference...

36hz would give you good lows but get loud. Have someone on here build you a box.

I dont think my truck has enough space inside without doing a blowthrough and id need money for that which i have very little of lol but this is a good idea

I will post pics tomorrow when the sun comes out lol. And yes it is a prefab box only because i have a single cab truck and have hardly any room, I have also never built a box before and builing a wedge shape box seems kind of challenging... nor do i know of any box building programs really and i know that a bigger box that is ported would make it a lot louder which is why i was thinking about doing a blowthrough but i did stuff the box with polyfil i dont know if it actually helps or not but even if the box isnt huge and is a prefab shouldnt i notice a difference with adding that much more power and half the impedance. I also did double check the wiring i did positive on one voice coil to negitive on opposite voice coil on both subs and then took the positive on each sub and wired it to the amp and same for both negitives.

Edit: Box is sealed and about 1 cubic foot per woofer

lmao im dieing here everyone asked how its wired then when you reply with it and say its a prefab everyone jumps on about the prefab (yes they suck balls) but no one noticed that your wired to 4 ohms hahahhahahahaha

Dude youre right.... lol i used this http://a248.e.akamai..._4-ohm_mono.jpg and didnt even notice it said 4 ohm load i thought it said 4 ohm subs.... lol thanks for pointing that out

its all good im not laughing at you im loling at the replys wire it down you should notice a slight differnce it wont be much cause the prefab but ya

try to figure out how to make a box even if its a sealed on do it to spec and will kick the shit out of the prefab

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

I was going to upgrade my alt next but i guess ill save up for a box instead and hopefully ill notice a difference after that and ill measure it out and see exactly how much space i have behind my seat.

I'm TOTALLY for a blowthrough build, but you may have room to do a couple of 10s ported.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Wiring is not right for sure! Dvc 4 ohm subs.. U have to put the + from one coil to the other+ on the sub to make the sub a 2ohm. When u do that to both subs then wire them together at the amp u get a 1 ohm

01 focus se

110 amp alt

Big 3 sky high and stinger hpm ofc 1/0

Super start platinum AGM (starting)

2 runs of 1/0 Execution audio front to back

Kenwood double DIN DDx271

A pillars- orion 4" super tweeter and 2-1" alpines.

Orion xtx 64 in the front doors

2:1 4th order bandpass

Sealed off trunk

Digital designs deadener on roof/ rear deck

Orion hcca 12s (black coils)

Orion xtr3700.1

Orion xtr250.2 mid/highs

All sky high 1/0 in trunk dual runs(power/ground)

Sky high dual 1/0 inputs

2 xs power D3100 in back

Sky high batt blocks

Rose audio batt blocks

Stinger volt meter

All sky high 1\0 fuse and holders

Db link remote/ rca

I redid the wires and it made a pretty big difference I can only imagine whatd it sound like with the right box but this morning i was playing it and it blew my fuse after about 2 minutes of playing. It was a 60a fuse is this too small?

Archived