Avery Howell Posted October 24, 2012 Report Posted October 24, 2012 http://www.thesmokingtire.com/2012/the-manliest-pathfinder-ever/ I Don't know what the hell is wrong with some people. 2012 Jeep Wrangler 3.6 W/ 6 Speed Build Log 2011 Ford F-150 SVT Raptor 6.2 Build Log YouTube
C-Fizzy Posted October 24, 2012 Report Posted October 24, 2012 Wtf 5 grand for a pathfinder with 270k miles? under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
n8ball2013 Posted October 24, 2012 Report Posted October 24, 2012 kilometers damn public school. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Avery Howell Posted October 24, 2012 Author Report Posted October 24, 2012 Wtf 5 grand for a pathfinder with 270k miles? I wouldn't pay 5k for a new one 2012 Jeep Wrangler 3.6 W/ 6 Speed Build Log 2011 Ford F-150 SVT Raptor 6.2 Build Log YouTube
C-Fizzy Posted October 24, 2012 Report Posted October 24, 2012 Whoops overlooked the kilometers lol. Thanks Nate under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
Namosh Posted October 24, 2012 Report Posted October 24, 2012 Wtf 5 grand for a pathfinder with 270k miles? I wouldn't pay 5k for a new one I would in a heartbeat. My Ram Quad Cab Blow-through
Avery Howell Posted October 24, 2012 Author Report Posted October 24, 2012 Wtf 5 grand for a pathfinder with 270k miles? I wouldn't pay 5k for a new one I would in a heartbeat. I'm more of a jeep guy lol 2012 Jeep Wrangler 3.6 W/ 6 Speed Build Log 2011 Ford F-150 SVT Raptor 6.2 Build Log YouTube
Semper Posted October 24, 2012 Report Posted October 24, 2012 Wtf 5 grand for a pathfinder with 270k miles? I wouldn't pay 5k for a new one I would in a heartbeat. I'm more of a jeep guy lol So much that you would pass up a brand new car for 5 grand? New Setup; H/U; Pioneer DEH-80prs. Wiring; 2 runs of 2/0 OFC & Big 3. Subs; 2 D1 DC Level 4s. Monoblock; DC 3.5k. 4 Channel; JBL GTO1004. Highs; Vifa NE25VTS-04. Mids; Aura NS6-255-8A. Alt; 160a. Batts; Optima, KHC1800.
Namosh Posted October 24, 2012 Report Posted October 24, 2012 Yeah, I figured by your sig. I used to have a Nissan 4x4 PU. I did a lot of muddin' with Jeeps.....Pulled a lot of Jeeps out of the mud, too! My Ram Quad Cab Blow-through
Avery Howell Posted October 24, 2012 Author Report Posted October 24, 2012 Yeah, I figured by your sig. I used to have a Nissan 4x4 PU. I did a lot of muddin' with Jeeps.....Pulled a lot of Jeeps out of the mud, too! Just got done looking at your Build Log. Very nice work. And I have yet to get pulled out by a Nissan. lol 2012 Jeep Wrangler 3.6 W/ 6 Speed Build Log 2011 Ford F-150 SVT Raptor 6.2 Build Log YouTube
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.