Nervous About Money Transaction

If for some reason you do accept a check, here's how that works:

You will deposit the check, wait a couple of days and check your account...hey! the money is there, great!.

Then, about 2 weeks later the check gets returned by the issuing bank with insufficient funds, or whatever other reason.

Point is: it may "clear" your bank, but not the bank that it came from. (which takes longer to clear)

I just didn't want you (or anyone else) thinking that all is good when it clears your bank, it may not be.

Bigger point: if they are picking up the item, there is no reason they can't pay cash. Since they are picking it up, I wouldn't even accept anything else. (not even a cashiers check) Why??????

store_logo_sig.jpg

I sell on Craigslist ALL the time, and first email you get, or the last email, is that same "Scripted" email that everyone gets when selling something on CL. I wouldnt go for it, unless you actually contact this person via email, or phone, on a first name basis.

The busy, Business man or woman saying they will pay you by check or money order, and sound to professional is usually the money order scam than CL posts all over the website

I say pay pal, or nothing, or come by in person and see /pay for it

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Ok with all this scam shit, Im gonna be firm about it, I want cash when whoever picks it up, or I want cash if I have to deliver it.

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

and a fair warning to my fellow smd bro.s when selling in cash you can still get majorly FUCKED ... da a search and buy one of them fake money marking pens, a friend of mine that i dont talk to a whole lot began bragging about comeing across a few grand of fake 10,20 and 50's that he was going to use to screw over drug dealers ect, well that money may enter your hands and you be beat out of that money..so even when they pay in cash check each bill to prove that its legit so you dont get beat out of anything at all, even as loss of 20 bux is a loss that should not have happend

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets