SoCal Demo's and BBQ's!! Updated Regularly with New Shows and Meets!!

HunterJohnson

Going 5 mph for the last 45 minutes

Don't think Ill get to my house until tomorrow

Sorry to hear dude just stop in el Segundo and come by my shop lol

your shop is like 15 minutes from where i live.

Jeez why haven't you stopped by then?!

Scion tC SQ Build
iPad mini, lots of fabrication, daily driven
Ford Explorer C Pillar Wall Build

Just a cheap car to destroy with bass :D

Nice seein you'll again! Kevin had a nice upgrade with the lvl 5's, same with most of you all up grading!! Leon ns-1, kaddilac with eclipse ti subs, the list goes on and on!

Where were you dude? Did you leave when everyone moved to the other parking lot? I was looking forward to checking out the dash.

Anyway, it was a blast and real nice finally getting to meet you guys and getting some demos. I will definitley be coming out to more of these :D

nice meeting people today. Lame we had to move but I had to leave anyway. Kevin you're Silverado is ridiculous...lol.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

Nice seein you'll again! Kevin had a nice upgrade with the lvl 5's, same with most of you all up grading!! Leon ns-1, kaddilac with eclipse ti subs, the list goes on and on!

Where were you dude? Did you leave when everyone moved to the other parking lot? I was looking forward to checking out the dash.

Anyway, it was a blast and real nice finally getting to meet you guys and getting some demos. I will definitley be coming out to more of these :D

Sorry Brandon I had a soccer match at 4:45 so I left at 3:45. When'd you get there? I left when everyone moved

Scion tC SQ Build

Had a hella of a time. My family and I had a great time thanks for the invite Kevin my daughter loved doing the hair trick.

Everyone waz bumpin super hard just motivating me to get done soon!

Had a hella of a time. My family and I had a great time thanks for the invite Kevin my daughter loved doing the hair trick.

Everyone waz bumpin super hard just motivating me to get done soon!

thanks for coming out! I got the hair trick video uploading right now!

*** SuperSeller Status Verified *** ( http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers/ )

"kevosinn's" astro van
8 custom Sundown Zv4 18's
4 Sundown scv 6000's
CNF Distribution CNC parts
Skyhigh wire

some batteries

SMD Meters and tools used on the install
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172877-kevosinns-vanwest-coast-skyhigh-car-audio-vehicle/

16,000 watt walled silverado build.
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161965-walled-silverado-4-hdc4-15s-4-crescendo-3500s-and-much-more/

8,000 watt 1999 Subaru legacy outback. Build log here: http://www.stevemead...ru/page__st__60

TEAM CNF Distribution

Sorry Brandon I had a soccer match at 4:45 so I left at 3:45. When'd you get there? I left when everyone moved
I got there around 3:00...I thought I saw your car but wasn't sure. I was checking out Kens car then Chris's truck right before everyone had to move. Bad timing I guess :shrug: will definitley check it out next time.

I got there around 3:00...I thought I saw your car but wasn't sure. I was checking out Kens car then Chris's truck right before everyone had to move. Bad timing I guess :shrug: will definitley check it out next time.

Everything wasn't hooked up right anyways. Next time it'll be good to go!

Scion tC SQ Build

Archived