littleitaly1990 Posted January 20, 2008 Report Posted January 20, 2008 I hear tonight we get a cold front...but tonight its so humid I doubt I will notice... A vitrolic, megalomaniacal sadistic psychopath.
n8ball2013 Posted January 20, 2008 Report Posted January 20, 2008 its too damn cold enough said . THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
BackYardSoundZ Posted January 20, 2008 Report Posted January 20, 2008 Detroits @ about -5 right now baby gotta loveeeeee it
02 Trep Posted January 20, 2008 Report Posted January 20, 2008 Rear view mirror said 35 when I got home. '05 Chevy Avalanche Z71
+ZER0Hz+ Posted January 20, 2008 Report Posted January 20, 2008 Hello, How cold is it in your area? I left a Water bottle in my car for about 45 minutes, and I got off work and the bottle turned into Ice. How cold is it in your area? acording to my phone, it was 3 today at 3:10 where we're at (no windchill) snowed since like yesterday... garage FTMFW! edit: im by twigz btw 2009 VW Rabbit 2-Door: Pioneer AVH-X1600DVD Kicker CX600.1 (Kicker "Certified" 638wrms@2ohm) NVX VCW124 @2 Ohm, ~1.25 ft^3 Sealed box Stock Doors; (4) 6.5's, (2) 4's, (4) 1" Tweets Owner/Founder of RT Photography Canon Traitor who moved to Fujifilm
+ZER0Hz+ Posted January 20, 2008 Report Posted January 20, 2008 how bout some numbers? 2009 VW Rabbit 2-Door: Pioneer AVH-X1600DVD Kicker CX600.1 (Kicker "Certified" 638wrms@2ohm) NVX VCW124 @2 Ohm, ~1.25 ft^3 Sealed box Stock Doors; (4) 6.5's, (2) 4's, (4) 1" Tweets Owner/Founder of RT Photography Canon Traitor who moved to Fujifilm
andym85 Posted January 20, 2008 Report Posted January 20, 2008 its -1 right now and i fucking hate it!!!!! i likes me some audio stuff...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.