So with that said, if you have 3 couples that were married.

1. Lesbian couple, Financially stable, Mentally stable

2. Male couple, Financially stable, Mentally stable

3. Male/Female couple, Financially stable, Mentally stable

Which would be the best to raise a child? If you were a judge and had to decide the future of the single kid in question. Which would be the best home to place the child in including all respects of the child's future.

Then explain why.

Personally i would say the Lesbian household... I have a friend that is lesbian and her partner lives with her... They adopted a young little girl and that little girl is well taken care of and has grown to be a pretty young woman and she is completely stable and no adverse effects from growing up with 2 mothers

Fair enough. I'm glad to hear that she is taken care of well. Far too many parents do not.

Obviously I would pick number 3. I simply feel it is in the best interest of the child. Mostly because of other kids that would interact with that child. We all know kids can be ruthless to each other and I feel especially in the case of a young boy being adopted, I feel like a man in the house will be better able to help a young boy learn his place in society than 2 women parents. For a daughter, I don't feel that a Male/female couple would benefit over 2 women parents.

As for the Male/Male couple. Last choice for a young boy because of the lifestyle especially as they get to the teenage years. As for a daughter, I've just never seen any good cases from young girls in that situation. On the flip side, I have seen good case notes from young girls with a strong straight dad being the only parent. Don't know the family dynamics. Just saying what I have seen in case notes.

It is good we can have a place like this and discuss all of this in a civil fashion.

Even though I have only been here a few days, I could tell people can say what they feel without getting banned while having a difference of opinion. You guys run a good board. Thanks for letting us use it.

My chariot-

2010 Chevy Silverado Z71 Crewcab + Leer topper

Cheesy Pioneer AVHD1400

Factory highs - for now

Amps - Kicker ZX750.1

Subs - 4 Lanzar MAX st (For now)

Box - Subthump 4x8"sealed (About to port)

More to come soon..

So with that said, if you have 3 couples that were married.

1. Lesbian couple, Financially stable, Mentally stable

2. Male couple, Financially stable, Mentally stable

3. Male/Female couple, Financially stable, Mentally stable

Which would be the best to raise a child? If you were a judge and had to decide the future of the single kid in question. Which would be the best home to place the child in including all respects of the child's future.

Then explain why.

According to the info you put all of them are completely capable of raising a child... now the question pops up do any of them WANT to raise and care for a child...

As far as marriage is concerned.. the second it became state and federally ran(and determinate in your taxes) it no longer was just a "religious" institution and cannot be looked upon as such... now if you are looking for a religious ceremony go to a church and don't bother with filing any paperwork with the state... The US has codes that denies that any law can be made to specifically target (whether good or bad) any religious group... I don't think this should be of any issue whatsoever because everyone has the right to pursuit of happiness and to deny anyone of that is unconstitutional and inhumane... for two people to get married, there are no rights of anyone else's infringed upon they're not tellin you that you can't be happy as well... so why not just live and let live...

Those of you who are risking your relationships need to grow up. Bass can't make you sandwhiches.

You clearly haven't tossed lunch meat, cheese, and bread in your port yet. Makes a hell of a bologna sandwich salad. Jiggles the balls pretty good too.

If i ain't learning, I ain't living.

Steve blocked me on YT... I think i irritated him a few years ago.... LOL sorry man

I don't have any serious builds goin on... currently i have an Interfire IF-2400b pushing 2 Alphasonic PSW610J's...

I'm broke and i don't want my son deaf before he's 2 haha

Idk how it is in the States, that if you marryed you got a lower taxquote. In Germany it is. And if there get lower tax than is it a problem.

Alot of gay´s in Germany living a exibitionism consumption style, we have redicoulus prices for gas 9 $ per gallon, you pay 2000 $ for a RF 2500,

you have to pay 250.000 $ for a 4-5 room house (+bath + kitchten) in a medium neibhourghood.

a house is only 250,000? dude i live in vancouver canada and the average house is 850,000 you got it good there!

It's just the cost of living. It doesn't mean its any easier there.

Idk how it is in the States, that if you marryed you got a lower taxquote. In Germany it is. And if there get lower tax than is it a problem.

Alot of gay´s in Germany living a exibitionism consumption style, we have redicoulus prices for gas 9 $ per gallon, you pay 2000 $ for a RF 2500,

you have to pay 250.000 $ for a 4-5 room house (+bath + kitchten) in a medium neibhourghood.

a house is only 250,000? dude i live in vancouver canada and the average house is 850,000 you got it good there!

It's just the cost of living. It doesn't mean its any easier there.

Yes i can see the big city light´s. I live in 50 K people town 40 mls away from Frankfurt/Main 600 K people Frankfurt Rhine/Main area 5.5 M people. If there good areas

and houses you pay this and higher there as well. But 5 room´s in house that not new, i said medium house and neibourghhood. We know it all up there is no limit.

"in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley

According to the info you put all of them are completely capable of raising a child... now the question pops up do any of them WANT to raise and care for a child...

Agreed. In that list it was assumed that they all did "want" a child because of what steps are involved in getting that far. Your right though. Nothing should be assumed.

My chariot-

Cheesy Pioneer AVHD1400

Factory highs - for now

Amps - Kicker ZX750.1

More to come soon..

My stance on it is this.

1. I don't care what they do in private. Don't make it a public issue. Live and let live.

2. I don't think they should be able to adopt kids if they can't already naturally have any together.

3. If a male tries to come on to me, they risk death. I think it is disgusting.

4. I don't think that all of the "Gays" are naturaly Gay. I think most are doing it to get attention and be something they are not.

I'm with on #3 but not to point of death

I met a gay guy (co worker of a friend) and I told them that and he said well we are at a gay party so it could happen when your at a regular party women and men hit on each other it's the same thing here all I said true but he cool now he's making joke I don't get mad cause he does it with everybody

I wouldn't hurt any body over it. (Maybe some feelings) Just not my thing. I used to work with some guys that were and it was clear to keep it professional.

My chariot-

Cheesy Pioneer AVHD1400

Factory highs - for now

Amps - Kicker ZX750.1

More to come soon..

My stance on it is this.

1. I don't care what they do in private. Don't make it a public issue. Live and let live.

2. I don't think they should be able to adopt kids if they can't already naturally have any together.

3. If a male tries to come on to me, they risk death. I think it is disgusting.

4. I don't think that all of the "Gays" are naturaly Gay. I think most are doing it to get attention and be something they are not.

1. You can't say live and let live as long as what bothers you is hidden beyond your recognition. That's not really living. Bass shouldn't be illegal because so many people do not approve of the lifestyle.

2. I guess you're cutting out single parents who adopt (since we cannot reproduce asexually) or couples where one is unable to reproduce.

3. They risk death? If every woman who found you disgusting tried to kill you when you hit on them, I think your stance would change.

4. I honestly cannot find anything logical to say in response to this. This was just so.....dumb.

Gay marriage should be allowed, I don't see why it is a big issue. Saying it shouldn't be allowed because I don't like gays or its against my religion is like stopping someone from eating ice cream because I'm on a diet.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

For you to have nothing to say, you took alot of time doing it.. :drink40:

My chariot-

Cheesy Pioneer AVHD1400

Factory highs - for now

Amps - Kicker ZX750.1

More to come soon..

Saying a heterosexual couple who want and care for a child will produce a better child than a homosexual or lesbian couple who want and care for their child is completely void of logic. You have 0 factual information why one child will be better than the other. Let alone, how are you even comparing the children?

You say nothing better than heterosexual parents raising a child that want to. Ok, now what about the millions that don't? Sexual orientation has nothing to do with ones ability to raise a child. Love is love, and it takes a lot more than that to raise a child. A lot more.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Archived