How am I supposed to mount this?

SnowDrifter

Direct leads on a 6.5... Wtf....

*sigh* I guess I'm calling up Crescendo tomorrow to see what they have to say about all this

What's wrong with direct leads, sounds alot easier to work with, actually thought about do it on one of my 6.5's since the terminal holder broke off

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

Direct leads on a 6.5... Wtf....

*sigh* I guess I'm calling up Crescendo tomorrow to see what they have to say about all this

Or you can just take the terminals off and put some quick disconnects on the leads. Be easier and quicker.

Quick disconnects? What do you mean?

The ones I bought were broken from the start, So direct leads is pretty much the easiest way to go. Takes 5 minutes to do. IMAG0055.jpg

90 Nissan 240sx

Avic z-140bh

Audison SR4

Audison Voce 6.5s

CDT es-20 tweeters

Sundown 1500v3

(2) DD 9510's

3 cube box 2 6" aeros

XS Power D2400 & Xp950

Skyhigh/Knukonceptz/Rockford Fosgate wiring

More Coming Soon.. Check my builds below.

97 Civic Hatch Build

86 Caprice Build

you can pick up a chick in a car... I think it'd be hard to roll up mackin on a broad sittin on a sundown. My opinion

You can find them in Radioshack if you don't feel like ordering online for male and female disconnects.

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

Like this.. male and female obviously.

fd187b.jpg

I was gonna do this from the start, But those things don't wanna come loose sometimes, I didn't want some messed up leads when it comes time to resell.

90 Nissan 240sx

Avic z-140bh

Audison SR4

Audison Voce 6.5s

CDT es-20 tweeters

Sundown 1500v3

(2) DD 9510's

3 cube box 2 6" aeros

XS Power D2400 & Xp950

Skyhigh/Knukonceptz/Rockford Fosgate wiring

More Coming Soon.. Check my builds below.

97 Civic Hatch Build

86 Caprice Build

you can pick up a chick in a car... I think it'd be hard to roll up mackin on a broad sittin on a sundown. My opinion

Use a small bolt and nut and bolt a ring terminal down where the push terminal is now. Crimp some wire into first. then you will basically have direct leads without solder.

Archived