I see a willingness to complain but no effort to change

really ? revolution is your big answer to political problems. I dont like whats going on so lets shoot someone. So whats the target? Gonna role up on the prntagon or the white house with a list of demands?? Good luck with that.

A lot of people want things to change but that's the exact problem with politics. Some people want to change somethings in one direction while other want to change other things or same things in different directions. So we kill a bunch of ourselves and have the same problem we started out with. A divided country fighting itself from the inside out through politics.

Revolution is not the answer unless you just want to repeat historical mistakes.

well the politicians definitely arent going to LISTEN to us, of course unless we are putting a lot of money in their pockets to buy their influence.

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

Revolution is not the answer unless you just want to repeat historical mistakes.

You think the American Revolution was a mistake?

The American Revolition was again England and the throne. Not the democratic USA.

USA-flag.jpg

CURRENT SYSTEM:

• Alternator:
    1. Stock alt on mids/highs
    2. Isolated DC Power 270 SP - Charging @ 16.8v
  • Batteries: (2) XS D1400s
  • Power Cable: Double Runs of 1/0 KNU Kolossus Fleks
  • Headunit: 80-PRS
  • Sub Amp: DC 5.0k
  • Subwoofers: 2 RE MT 15s /PSI dual .7ohm recones
  • Subwoofer Enclosure: 9.1cubes @ 32hz - brutal.
  • Mids & Highs Amp: CT125.4
  • Active Components:
    • Mids RE XXX 6.5c
    • Highs - 3 RE XXX tweeters per side(A pillar)
  • Noise Control: Damplifier Pro all over the cab.

Build Log

If you do business with me please leave feedback here: FEEDBACK THREAD

Highest Legal Score: 151.0 db
Highest Musical 30 Second Average: 151.6 db

The American Revolition was again England and the thrown. Not the democratic USA.

thats his point

from tyranny came freedom

why is this any different?

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

The American Revolition was again England and the thrown. Not the democratic USA.

thats his point

from tyranny came freedom

why is this any different?

So what your saying is you want to have a revolution because we have freedom ?

CURRENT SYSTEM:

• Alternator:
  • Active Components:
    • Mids RE XXX 6.5c

Build Log

I'm not saying I want a revolution. But when the government is not acting in the best interest of it's citizens, what do you propose?

I propose you vote. Talk to people and realize that not everyone will share your opinions and sometimes what you think just isn't what everyone else thinks.

If voting isnt enough for you, get into politics, the only way to change government is through law. Don't get corrupted on your way there .

I'm not saying I want a revolution. But when the government is not acting in the best interest of it's citizens, what do you propose?

eliminate it, and start over. its the only way.

Big plan you got there. care to elaborate ? When you say "eliminate it" what do you mean exactly ? and what is your plan for a replacement ?

CURRENT SYSTEM:

• Alternator:
  • Active Components:
    • Mids RE XXX 6.5c

Build Log

Even if their was a citizen revolt and it took over the government. The very next day their would be a civil war. political parties hate each other. Their is also alot of racial tension in areas. Poor people hate rich people. Rich people hate poor people. People need laws, and penalties for breaking them or they wont follow any laws at all. The government isnt perfect, but its the best we got and arguably the best in the world.

I propose you vote. Talk to people and realize that not everyone will share your opinions and sometimes what you think just isn't what everyone else thinks.

If voting isnt enough for you, get into politics, the only way to change government is through law. Don't get corrupted on your way there .

OK, first of all. What is with the big text? Is this you raising your voice? :lol:

Secondly, this is exactly what the tea party was all about. They wanted to vote out politicians who were ignoring the constitution and ramming through legislation against the wishes of their constituents. They were promptly labeled racist radicals by the idiotic lefties that have taken over. Nothing has done more to divide this country than progressive ideology and their puppet Obama. They have 90% of the main stream media spreading their lies and covering for them. If anyone is pushing this country toward revolution it is them.

OK, first of all. What is with the big text? Is this you raising your voice? :lol:

Secondly, this is exactly what the tea party was all about. They wanted to vote out politicians who were ignoring the constitution and ramming through legislation against the wishes of their constituents. They were promptly labeled racist radicals by the idiotic lefties that have taken over. Nothing has done more to divide this country than progressive ideology and their puppet Obama. They have 90% of the main stream media spreading their lies and covering for them. If anyone is pushing this country toward revolution it is them.

@big text - for some reason my font was uber small so i just selected what looked like default. I didn't mean to raise my forum voice :)

The tea party was an extreme right minority group of whiners complaining that the elected officials were doing what they were elected to do. Your statements only highlights the issue. Our nations political parites have divided the country into basically 2 large population masses that have mostly opposing views. No matter which side is in power, the other side will say - unconstitutional this, anti-american that. The only really intelligent answer is a 3rd party that bring the majority of the people together under one set of objectives and beliefs.

CURRENT SYSTEM:

• Alternator:
  • Active Components:
    • Mids RE XXX 6.5c

Build Log

Archived