ROLEXrifleman Posted October 31, 2012 Report Posted October 31, 2012 I didn't get past the 1st paragraph and already can say dump her. You guys are on two separate pages, fuck your not even reading from the same book. Don't waste time and emotion with this one bail out now. Rolex you sicken me. Just let me finish my pie ~ Juice
JEMT8 Posted October 31, 2012 Author Report Posted October 31, 2012 I think she's too young and not mature enough to actually be "just friends" with an ex. Some people can pull it off. Others still have an attraction. Well she keeps saying they are just friends and that they are ex's for a reason and all that typical shit but idk what to believe because she seems really interested in spending time with him and claims she wouldn't get jealous if I hung out with another girl which I know is complete bullshit because she gets jealous over me liking Taylor swift lol formerly known as Jaylor Swift
Raptorman Posted October 31, 2012 Report Posted October 31, 2012 I'm the same way with my girlfriend. I'm not the social butterfly that does the whole drug/alcohol/partying deal. I've never done something like that and most likely never will, and I don't want my girlfriend doing those things as well, and she respects that. We're extremely happy together, have been for over a year. You aren't being controlling, you just have values that she can't respect. 1996 GMC Sonoma Four Fi BTL Neo 18's In 2:1 6th Order Bandpass 2 Ampere 5k's @ .5 TEAM FI TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO On 10/20/2013 at 0:37 AM, KillaCam said: Fucking with a Prius driver is like making fun of a disabled kid. Pussies.
JEMT8 Posted October 31, 2012 Author Report Posted October 31, 2012 I didn't get past the 1st paragraph and already can say dump her. You guys are on two separate pages, fuck your not even reading from the same book. Don't waste time and emotion with this one bail out now. I wish I could work it out but this might be the only option sadly formerly known as Jaylor Swift
JEMT8 Posted October 31, 2012 Author Report Posted October 31, 2012 I'm the same way with my girlfriend. I'm not the social butterfly that does the whole drug/alcohol/partying deal. I've never done something like that and most likely never will, and I don't want my girlfriend doing those things as well, and she respects that. We're extremely happy together, have been for over a year. You aren't being controlling, you just have values that she can't respect. You are very lucky then. It's super hard finding girls who don't like to party and shit which is why I was single for so long. I thought this one was different and she made me believe she was going to respect my values but I guess not formerly known as Jaylor Swift
KnockinthaStreetzof608 Posted October 31, 2012 Report Posted October 31, 2012 I didn't get past the 1st paragraph and already can say dump her. You guys are on two separate pages, fuck your not even reading from the same book. Don't waste time and emotion with this one bail out now. My thoughts excatly CAR -2005 Ford Mustang (Legand Lime) H/U -Pioneer avh 3200dvd Amps 2 AQ 3500d.1s strapped 1ohm daily .25burps 1Sundown Audio 100.4 1 Sundown Audio 125.2 Subs 4 AQ HDC'4s 12's Mids and highs 4 Sundown Neo Pro 8s 2 AQ Super Tweeters Electronical Mechman 270 unit 1 D3400 2 D3100's WALLED!
JEMT8 Posted October 31, 2012 Author Report Posted October 31, 2012 I'm glad I'm not the only person to have gone through this and that I'm not in the wrong. Is it even worth giving her one more chance to try ad come to a compromise? formerly known as Jaylor Swift
Raptorman Posted October 31, 2012 Report Posted October 31, 2012 Nah man. Lay down that banhammer. 1996 GMC Sonoma Four Fi BTL Neo 18's In 2:1 6th Order Bandpass 2 Ampere 5k's @ .5 TEAM FI TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO On 10/20/2013 at 0:37 AM, KillaCam said: Fucking with a Prius driver is like making fun of a disabled kid. Pussies.
CHEVY4X4BLAZER Posted October 31, 2012 Report Posted October 31, 2012 You gotta put everything on the table. Reserve your emotions and if you want... try things her way. If it doesn't work out "her way" throw that in her face and give her the 2 options. Your way... Highway.
ROLEXrifleman Posted October 31, 2012 Report Posted October 31, 2012 I'm not trying to be an asshole, it comes natural, but unless you wanna rack your brain night after night wondering what she's doig or even worse possibly tasting some other dudes dick on her breath when you kiss her, SHE GOTTA GO! At your age, and I don't know how old you are but I'm going to say under 23, you can't get emotionally involved with some who isn't headed in the same direction as you. Keep them as s fuck toy sure, but as far as being emotionally invested no way. That will be a roller coaster ride that will eventually break you down. Rolex you sicken me. Just let me finish my pie ~ Juice
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.