Bass Race Street Beat Songs

the first time I did street beet was with lil jon watcha gonna do (I think is the name) 13 seconds in it beats consistantly for over 30 seconds. Pulled a 146, same as with the loud as hell track I used

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

never bass raced before but i'd suggest trap boomin by yung sean

then Y are u replying to this???? Unless you have you really dont know what "we" are talking about.............

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

well seeing as how everybody is talking about songs that constantly beat figured i'd throw it in,i never said you's hit good numbers figured i'd suggest it and someone could try it,that seems to be what everybody is looking for,so figure i'd throw in my 0.02,if anyone tries it let me know,its one of my favorite songs to play

1998 gmc sierra

h/u:eclipse cd3200

sub:dd9518g d1.5

amp:jl e300/4

sub amp:dd m2a

front stage:id ctx65cs

dc power 270 alt

lots of kicker 1/0

the first time I did street beet was with lil jon watcha gonna do (I think is the name) 13 seconds in it beats consistantly for over 30 seconds. Pulled a 146, same as with the loud as hell track I used

This song or Air Forces is right in my tunning range.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

[offtopic] does anyone know how to use adobe audition to measure freq? ive tried numerous times to find the freq. of some songs and I just cant figure it out...or does anyone know of a program that is easy to measure freq? [/offtopic]

as for bass race songs, try Survival of the Fittest by Mobb Deep. awesome song and it beats constantly.

12" fi q

rf t10001

naw mean

• 4 months later...

so what do you use that has bass all the way through??? or starting right at the beginning? just trying to stack up on some songs

2v27cjs.png

Jeffrey Ribeiro

Co-Founder

Gold Leaf Consultants

E: [email protected]

www.GoldLeafConsultants.com

CA refs: abdulwq, jordyo,sgdenny,shinju, bannok

SMD refs: Assman, zfrerichs, shinju, Loganberry

CCA refs: jordyo, SR SQ, nothing13, Mat-Romain, JohnnyRock1588, Brandon, KingRukus, SPDDMON, BlitzSix

CA feedback thread

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.p...384#post5068384

Archived