1996 Jeep Cherokee BUILD - TEAM NORTHWEST SPL - Reconing one of my SHOK FLO 12s Part 3 video posted

Hmmm... To ninja or not to ninja

Do it (:<

2007 M/T Honda Civic Coupe EX

(4) Sundown Audio X-8's

(2) Ampere Audio 3800.1's

(3) Stinger SPV-44 Batteries

(1) Mechman 240

3:1 Ratio 4th order sealed from the trunk

TEAM NWSPL

Best termlab scores to date in Honda trunk:
151.7db legal (official) IASCA trunk 3 class

Best termlab scores to date in my walled Subie:
152.9db legal (unofficial) IASCA advanced 2 class
155db outlaw

ok here are the pics that you guys have been waiting for even though chris already posted one (snowdrifter). It is a 300 amp excessive amperage alternator powder coated white with a external voltage regulator ! check it out and as always i made a unboxing video, so you guys should check that out too, more updates to come......img_0111.jpgimg_0112.jpgimg_0113.jpgimg_0114.jpgimg_0115.jpgimg_0117.jpgimg_0118.jpg

TEAM Northwest SPL

TEAM SHOK

Jeep Cherokees for the win!! Can't wait to see this finished!

thanks and yeah I really like my jeep, i got it back in july. ETA for this build will be about january or february , which sucks but i dont have all the $$$ right now to buy eveything so I will be buying stuff piece by piece but yea i am hoping to get it done soon.

TEAM Northwest SPL

TEAM SHOK

I will tell you, you will be amazed these lil cherokees will go, ive been wheeling one since i was 10, and ive gone through two of them. They will go anyway, as long as you have a lock rear end, or a limit slip. We have been wheeling them since like 9 years or so. Plus they get pretty loud of systems, mine peaks at around 40-41 hz if that helps you out any.

Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell

Kenwood H/U

1/0 wire,

136 amp alt 200 ah batteries 12.7 daily

2 Apsm 1500 @ 2 ohm strapped on zv3 d1 with ns softparts

Mb quart 125.4 wired to 4 aura 6's

3.6 cube box tuned to 36 plays down to 23hz

I will tell you, you will be amazed these lil cherokees will go, ive been wheeling one since i was 10, and ive gone through two of them. They will go anyway, as long as you have a lock rear end, or a limit slip. We have been wheeling them since like 9 years or so. Plus they get pretty loud of systems, mine peaks at around 40-41 hz if that helps you out any.

holy shit thats impressive. thanks and yeah the straight six from what i heard is bullet proof ! cant wait to get my wall started ! only thing i dont like about jeeps are th mpg but when you get one that doesnt matter haha

TEAM Northwest SPL

TEAM SHOK

• 2 weeks later...

Door speakers for the Jeep are ordered ! 6 Pyle Pro PMW8A's and 4 Pyle Pro PDBT38's

6 8s and 4 super tweeters. So 3 8s and 2 super tweeters per door. Going to be powered by a SHOK 100.4. Picks coming soon, all the speakers should be at my house sometime this week hopefully and yes I will be get getting custom fiber glassed door panels to house all of these speakers. more updates to come.... :slayer:

TEAM Northwest SPL

TEAM SHOK

Archived