Second Skin Audio

blow through equipment advice

jhmeg2

I don't know if its just the cynic in me, but i always doubt its for "their friend"....either way...if they really want cheap, super cost nothing, use your eight 10"s you have now and want loud bass that moves air and does hair tricks, then just wall it off.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

name='kingsuv' timestamp='1352047561' post='2223478']

Tell your friends to go fuck themselves.

either they man up, and come up with a real budget. Or they just go balls deep and keep spending money until they are happy with the system. suggesting a blowthrough for a single 600w sub is a bonehead move. You should know better. Tell them to not waste your time. Doing a blowthrough is for REAL men not worried about how much money they spend.

[/b]

I'm about to tell em to piss off. if they want to do it, let me know WHEN they are ready. stop wasting my time

OiRYFHf.png

////Alpine, Eclipse, Load Boss, Pheonix Gold, MB Quart,Digital Desings, Memphis, Stinger, Periphial, MTX, Visualogic

the blow through was a bad idea. they both have kids, they both need to keep the back seats.

OiRYFHf.png

////Alpine, Eclipse, Load Boss, Pheonix Gold, MB Quart,Digital Desings, Memphis, Stinger, Periphial, MTX, Visualogic

Then hair movement and super loud shouldn't even be a priority. Put a couple tens under the seat amd call it done. Bass is bass

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Tell your friends to go fuck themselves.

either they man up, and come up with a real budget. Or they just go balls deep and keep spending money until they are happy with the system. suggesting a blowthrough for a single 600w sub is a bonehead move. You should know better. Tell them to not waste your time. Doing a blowthrough is for REAL men not worried about how much money they spend.

Ditto...couldnt say it better

• 3 weeks later...

ok well, its been decided, that my friends wife is going to buy my 8 10"s and amps, and have me build a blow through in his F250 for Christmas. Heres my idea for an enclosure. then it will be ported into the truck via blow through.... what do you think? help me out.

blowthrough.pngblowthrough-1.png

OiRYFHf.png

come on, I know there are some people on here that have good ideas. Please help me out. I really want to do a t-line. maybe 4 on top 4 on bottom, mouths in the middle. what do ya think of that?

OiRYFHf.png

Not much science to a blowthrough. Cut the hole, seal it so it doesn't leak, build box, stuff it in hole, and play.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

not worried doing the blow through its self, just the design of box. Ijust want it LOUD, and to take up the least space

OiRYFHf.png

Archived