Melissa's F-250 Build Small Update 3/09/09

Bill, i'm loving it, and now i can see the batts. haha. i love how u have them mounted(totally oposite of mine haha)

you should encorporate the sign i made u into the amprack. lol

Bills

KwB

Team DC Audio Midwest captain

Bill, i'm loving it, and now i can see the batts. haha. i love how u have them mounted(totally oposite of mine haha)

you should encorporate the sign i made u into the amprack. lol

Bills

I'll be using the sign in the other DAT demo truck ;)

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

I'll be using the sign in the other DAT demo truck ;)

but the other demo truck don't have dc in it? haha

Bills

KwB

Team DC Audio Midwest captain

Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/

I haven't heard of this issue before. Or had this issue before.

back from the dead ... we had a dodge we did that was like this. the 4 channel was screwed to the sheet metal of the truck and it produced noise through the doors and pillar speakers. Unscrewed it from the floor and the noise went away.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg