His truck is a whole lot faster with the magnaflow, but it may be because it's 3" from the cat back now and it's dumped right before the axle so there's no restrictive bends.

2011 Chevy Camaro
Pioneer AVH-P1400
AA Mayhem 12
Audioque 3500D.1
Knu 1/0

2000 Chevy Silverado

2 Sundown SA-15's

1 American Bass 200.1

Sky High 1/0

Stock Electrical..... FTL!

my opinion is get rid of the flowmasters and get something different. Flomasters arnt bad just everyone has them and i think they all sound the same. but yes headers and true duals being dumped will be pretty loud

99 Gmc sierra extended cab

front speakers: DB drive 6.5

back speakers: DB drive 6.5

amp: none right not

subs: none right now

Future

waiting to get my 2 skar vvw 8s installed

His truck is a whole lot faster with the magnaflow, but it may be because it's 3" from the cat back now and it's dumped right before the axle so there's no restrictive bends.

o.O if the engine is not built there is no need for getting 3 inch pipes.. ive seen where cars even lose horsepower and 1 of my cars got slower after getting 3 inch pipes..

no muffler will make a car way faster. he must have done something to it or maybe floored it more with the exhaust being on. have you driving his truck before upgrades and after?

my opinion is get rid of the flowmasters and get something different. Flomasters arnt bad just everyone has them and i think they all sound the same. but yes headers and true duals being dumped will be pretty loud

so then he should get rid of his car because everyone has one.. thats the dumbest thing people could say.. im not getting a SMD sub because everyone has one or im not going to put bass in my car because everyone in my block has it.. if he like flowmaster let him at it, its his car and he is allowed to put whatever he likes on it

hahah ill just stick with the dumped 10 until i can be certain what i want, ill prolly just run it to our local exhaust guy and tell him i want deep, rumbly, throaty exhaust with hp gains, and ill get headers too.

2001 Dodge Ram

Kenwood Deck

Pioneer speakers

hahah ill just stick with the dumped 10 until i can be certain what i want, ill prolly just run it to our local exhaust guy and tell him i want deep, rumbly, throaty exhaust with hp gains, and ill get headers too.

yeah go with what you want and not with what someone else tells you to get.. what sounds good to them might not sound good to you. and to be clear not all flowmasters sound the same..

Archived