Ohio Romney Supporters Interviews

Yeah, basically how I see all Romney supporters

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

I repo'd her car a few years ago. No joke.

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1fqvWrAQSYs

I just simply don't get how ppl don't see the snake in Mitt Romney and how you can give an idiot like Bush 2 terms and leave a mess for Obama to clean up and only want to give him 1 term. All the soldiers saying "Yeah thats get that fucker Osama!!!!", Obama promises he will make it happen and he does, then its like "Naw, we want you out boy!"

I was joking when I said "this is how I see all Romney supporters", I know there are supporters who know their shit. A lot of the vids like posted above are just ignorant ghetto ppl for Obama but when you see Romney vids its these over-religious people who act like they know whats going on but have to no knowledge to back up what they are saying.

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Here's Obama supporters not only lying about who won a debate that didn't exist, but also adding details about the debate....that didn't exist.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UrOmhH2PeI

Here's Howard Stern exposing stupid Obama supporters.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SeJbOU4nmHQ

Here's one who thinks Obama is going to put gas in her car and pay her mortgage.

8:31 >>>> 0:45 (looped twice)

She may be a complete idiot......but at least it wasn't outright lies like most "facts" in the other video.

2012 North American Street Stock Runner-up - 150.9 on 1800 clamped watts (Teammate)
2013 dB Drag Street Trunk World Champion - 153.9 on 3200 clamped Watts (Teammate)
2013 MECA Trunk 1 World Champion - 152.8 Headrest (Teammate)
2013 MECA Park & Pound 2 World Champion - 130.6 (Teammate)

Checkout our build and videos !! : ) 150+ Trunk Build Log itsgordy1 youtube channel (click for Hairtricks)

Smith's Custom Seats
Martinsburg, PA

(Second Skin Dealer)

Obama has a lot of snakes in the grass/ skeletons in his closet shit too. He has a very very shady past, and connections to some very shady people and fucked up shit. I dunno the following video being banned, as it says in the title, but it is very accurate, and with a little research I have verified it as so. The people on here that know what I can find about shit, what I can do on a computer, know Im able to back my shit up.

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

A lot of what is mentioned above is why Trump called him out on that shit... and then offered the 5 mil to a charity of his choosing. Also supposedly one of his own grandparents at one time in an interview before he was ever president, stated he was not born in the states. And several very reliable sources examined the one "long form" birth certificate and said it was a complete fake. Obama is a sack of shit with bad bad bad intentions for this country.

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

Archived