bedlining whole truck vs regular paint job?

So.. I've been thinking about a new paint job for my truck, its in need of one bad.. and instead of taking it somewhere and spending I dunno.. maybe 2 grand for a new good paint job.. I'm thinking about just bedlining my truck.. its a 93 f150 single cab long bed, I was thinking maybe 3-4 gallons? Was thinking about herculiner bedliner too.. what do yall think, other good brands of bedline? (Probably gonna need the uv protection bedliner so it won't fade as much.. but what do yall think? Not worth it? Thanks

idea22.jpg ALL CREDIT TO XX1 FOR DC BANNER 3178gvp.jpg

down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups

strapping 2 amps together ? like bolting them next together? using bungy cables to hold them down? or wiring separate amps to each sub

Well, what do you plan on doing with the truck?

Just it being a daily driver, I drive it in the woods, dirt, mud, sand etc.. its not just gonna sit and stay pretty so that's why I was thinking bedliner.. but if I didn't answer your question just say so and I'll answer it

down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups

strapping 2 amps together ? like bolting them next together? using bungy cables to hold them down? or wiring separate amps to each sub

I would say bedliner.

Based on what you said, you would just tear up your shiny new paintjob if you just went with regular paint.

Edit: then again, bedliner does look like crap if not done right.

I don't think I've seen a bedlined DD, but I have seen a few trail rigs that were bedlined.

2016 Ford Focus SE

No build log yet
DC Audio 1.2K
2x DC Audio Level 2 10"

Sound like you use your truck as a truck haha.

I'd say bedliner. It would be a shame to either trash a brand new paint job, or not do what you like to do with your truck because of the mentioned paint

It cost me $1100 bucks to get my 86 F150 Reg long bed painted at one day paint and that was with very minimal body work needed to do to it. So if you want to do the bedliner thing and do it yourself, then I would definitely invest in a quality air gun to spray it since rolling it on sometimes wont be even.

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

damn only 1100?? thats a good price, and i have probably the same minimal dents n dings in places.. but yeah we have a good bedliner spray gun, we did my friend's front bumper and grill to see how it would turn out. when it was sprayed on it looked pretty damn good.. but ill have to see it now that it's dry. and yes i use my truck for what it's made for haha. i personally wouldent believe using it as a street queen.. i couldent put all that money into a lift, motor work, etc... and just not have fun with it, i have seen a 24V cummins fully bedlined and it looked mean as hell but it was faded out.. anyone have any idea what bedliner i should use? is herculiner okay?

how did you prep it? i've read that your supposed to get some steel whool or fine sandpaper and scuff the hell out of it, wipe it with acetone, then like a scotch brite pad or something afterwards then spray.. is that correct? and that's pretty good i, does the trailer stay outside always?

Archived