HunterJohnson Posted November 6, 2012 Report Posted November 6, 2012 been thru 3 LOL And they all said no. Don't take advice from this guy LOL jk im joking never asked for a fiances but been through 3 diffferent girlfriends and never had a no before. im 20 i'd hope i havent asked yet haha Scion tC SQ BuildiPad mini, lots of fabrication, daily drivenFord Explorer C Pillar Wall Build Just a cheap car to destroy with bass
94jettameowpsst Posted November 6, 2012 Report Posted November 6, 2012 There is no Don't in this equation. I know she shares my feelings on moving forward to the next step, now it's just making the proposal a memorable story I can tell my kids one day. I don't want any negative comments telling me not to do it. If that's how you feel, please keep it to yourself. Truthfully I've been honestly considering the same thing, we are all out of order as we just bought a house so...lol I was thinking doing it around Christmas while buying gifts, like when it's snowing or something idk. All depends on what she likes. 150.1 @ 38hz142.3 @ 20hz (windows down)Only 2 batteries
HunterJohnson Posted November 6, 2012 Report Posted November 6, 2012 There is no Don't in this equation. I know she shares my feelings on moving forward to the next step, now it's just making the proposal a memorable story I can tell my kids one day. I don't want any negative comments telling me not to do it. If that's how you feel, please keep it to yourself. Truthfully I've been honestly considering the same thing, we are all out of order as we just bought a house so...lol I was thinking doing it around Christmas while buying gifts, like when it's snowing or something idk. All depends on what she likes. thats pretty clean. Have a gift with a ring then ask outta no where. Scion tC SQ BuildiPad mini, lots of fabrication, daily drivenFord Explorer C Pillar Wall Build Just a cheap car to destroy with bass
barney91 Posted November 6, 2012 Report Posted November 6, 2012 I think your the only one that would know how she would like to be asked to merry you For example, my girl loves hiking and I don't but if I'm ever ready to propose I'd do it at the top of her favorite hiking spot Alpine 9884 RF T2 comp set up front The Epicenter 2x RF T10001bd 2x Sundown sa-15 t-line Big 3 Smd DD-1
barney91 Posted November 6, 2012 Report Posted November 6, 2012 Sorry double post Alpine 9884 RF T2 comp set up front The Epicenter 2x RF T10001bd 2x Sundown sa-15 t-line Big 3 Smd DD-1
MrSkippyJ Posted November 6, 2012 Report Posted November 6, 2012 lol, i was just kidding man. figured it would be funny to say don't! best advice i can give you from experience, is don't take random advice talk to her somehow or her friends and find out she wants in a proposal then meet her needs F150: Stock 2019 Harley Road Glide: Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt Processor: DSR1 Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx Lid (Rear) 6x9s - TMS69
LoudPursuit Posted November 6, 2012 Author Report Posted November 6, 2012 Lol no worries. Not looking for random advice just looking for small details to add to what I've already received from her friends. Some things include: asking her parents first, I have to go on one knee, she would like to have a hidden camera somewhere if possible to have a picture of her reaction. What I have planned is to do all of the above (obviously) but not to do something Generic. I will be making my own ring box out of a solid piece of wood or metal with carvings of either quotes from our past or depicting notable moments as the base. And the top will have a snow glove effect as she collects them. I have an area I would like to do it, it's the only area in the city that you can see the entire city skyline. I'm missing a bunch of details but you get the picture. I have thought this out, just looking to see if I can improve what I have planned. Headunit: Pioneer avh-1400dvd Subs: DC Audio lvl 4 18 with carbon fibre dustcaps Sub amp: Rockford T2500-1bdcp Mids & Highs: RF Prime 5.25's + Focal Polyglass 6.5s Highs Amp: RF T600-4 Batts: XS Power D975, XS Power D925 Alt: Mechman 270a Wires: Shok Industries 1/0, RF RCA's and Shok 12/8 gauge speaker wires Deadening: Second Skin TEAM DC TEAM SHOK
MrSkippyJ Posted November 6, 2012 Report Posted November 6, 2012 definitely ask her dad, i did. Of course we ended up getting divorced but i know she appreciated my asking her dad and he definitely gained lots of respect for me too. Above all else, make sure you find out what she doesn't want...then avoid that! lol F150: Stock 2019 Harley Road Glide: Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt Processor: DSR1 Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx Lid (Rear) 6x9s - TMS69
SnowDrifter Posted November 6, 2012 Report Posted November 6, 2012 IMHO as cool as the public event ones are, do it in private ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
HunterJohnson Posted November 6, 2012 Report Posted November 6, 2012 Lol no worries. Not looking for random advice just looking for small details to add to what I've already received from her friends. Some things include: asking her parents first, I have to go on one knee, she would like to have a hidden camera somewhere if possible to have a picture of her reaction. What I have planned is to do all of the above (obviously) but not to do something Generic. I will be making my own ring box out of a solid piece of wood or metal with carvings of either quotes from our past or depicting notable moments as the base. And the top will have a snow glove effect as she collects them. I have an area I would like to do it, it's the only area in the city that you can see the entire city skyline. I'm missing a bunch of details but you get the picture. I have thought this out, just looking to see if I can improve what I have planned. the whole city skyline thing was how i asked my last gf out. It over looked LAX really great spot. I had flowers hidden and I got on one knee LOL shit was memorable too bad we didnt work out tho Scion tC SQ BuildiPad mini, lots of fabrication, daily drivenFord Explorer C Pillar Wall Build Just a cheap car to destroy with bass
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.