I was just wondering if there were any companies that don't require you to be a shop to be a dealer.

sigbanner.png

2001 chevy cavalier

Rebuild in progress

what happens when your CD player skips and you accidentally drop a 22 hz sine bomb at an unholy volume on 7-8 year old subs? Mechanical failure floppy sub knockage on at least 2.

well...as i see the level 6 is compared to a lamborghini.....but a corvette?

i was thinking more like a chevy volt. its cute and new and "hip", but i would just rather stick my dick in a blender.........

Most require a tax id or license which doesn't always require an actual shop to be a rep or dealer.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Well shit, lol. How hard is it to get a business license?

sigbanner.png

2001 chevy cavalier

Rebuild in progress

what happens when your CD player skips and you accidentally drop a 22 hz sine bomb at an unholy volume on 7-8 year old subs? Mechanical failure floppy sub knockage on at least 2.

i was thinking more like a chevy volt. its cute and new and "hip", but i would just rather stick my dick in a blender.........

Ok, I work at a car audio store, I'll give you some help.

To get a business license: apply for the business license. Only thing required is an address. (can even be your house.....). The fee for a license is pretty cheap, maybe $25-30.

To become a dealer: Most brands require you to make a minimum first time purchase to open an account with them. Some are $5,000, $10,000, and so on. It all depends on the brand. Some require you to hang or display banners or posters, etc.

Some brands won't sell to you directly. They only sell to distributors, aka a warehouse. But if you a little research, you can usually find the distributor in your area, and they will let you set up an account as a deaer (see above).

But bottom line, call the companies/brands you want and talk to them. They'll usually tell you straight forward. Why you might ask, because they WANT your business!

Hope this helps!

You're also looking at buy in prices for things that are supposed to generate large sales volumes, like RF, Kicker, or JL.

Here in Alaska, super cheap bro. Tear nearly hit it dead on the head, even from another state, lol

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

I'm not looking to get product cheaper for myself, I'm not that kind of person. I'm just looking to help people here in Alaska to up their audio game by helping them get quality products, whether it be wire, sound deadening, subs, or amps. The variety of equipment available up here is definitely limited to name brands like Rockford, kicker, and jl.

sigbanner.png

2001 chevy cavalier

Rebuild in progress

Archived