I registered 3 years ago (Florida) and they let me vote, not sure when I have to reregister though. Might have to look into that.

EDIT:

Obama has a slight lead.

*New vehicle and system coming soon.*

this is one of the ones I'm using. This country is extremely divided not good for who ever becomes pres. If I did it right.

http://elections.nyt...sults/president

Your link is slow as hell lol, I guess it's really popular.

EDIT: They're tied now.

All of them are slow here. That one is very busy and is slowing down. Hope who ever gets it can be a real man and run the country right.

I registered 3 years ago (Florida) and they let me vote, not sure when I have to reregister though. Might have to look into that.

EDIT:

Obama has a slight lead.

That is a tight state right now lol. They might be smart and vote for the other guy in red lol. Don't hate.

i was wondering if i could still vote.. i registered years ago but never voted. you guys think i can just show up and start voting without re registering

You have to register 15 days before election day in California.

so you have to register every single time?

No. I think you only have to re-register if your address changes or if you want to change your party.

Florida is a trouble state again going wrong color lol. Who ever becomes president is going to have their hands full and a country divided. How do you feel about electoral votes good or bad? Should at times be popular vote over electoral. Colorado is surprising me and old home state AR has shocked me with Romney vote.

Archived