What I don't understand is that everyone knows how high the debt is, including politicians. Why isn't that the number one priority? Taxing like 10 extra dollars per month would yield SO much that could be put towards our debt.

I didn't vote for either however Romney was a better choice as he's already a rich bastard that obviously knows how to make money.

But as someone else already said its not entirely up to the president a far as decisions go BUT how'd Obama afford a 40 million dollar house in Hawaii on a 200k/yr salary? That's called the upside to bribes and payoffs. My friends (aquaintance) house has an electric bill of about 30k/month....point is Obama couldn't afford that on his salary and its obvious his own personal agenda was 1st on the to do list.

Hopefully I'll have an easier time finding a part time job instead of competing with 75+ other people for minimum wage and requiring a résumé and an open schedule....since change will be taking place now.

only means Romney will keep making money for himself and not distribute correctly.. and how those how much people makes a year will determine if he will be a good president? im sure there are people with minimum wage having better ideas than what this 2 can put together. so you still think making minimum wage makes a person worthless and could not be a good candidate for president?..

That's not even close to what I said or implied. Romney is a businessman, period, that was my sole argument for him becoming president.

I have seen nothing accomplished by Obama except debt and a bunch of rap songs about how awesome the black president is.

And before anyone says shit about racism, my brother is half black and I have a thousand reasons to dislike Obama before I even look at the color of his skin.

And I agree, there's a thousand other people poor and rich alike that are most likely better suited to run this country, and am NOT sure why they aren't....except the winner is always the one with the deepest pockets.

well funny how you said he made 200k a year when his tax returns show them making 700k down from 1.7 mil the previous year

The Obama family, in tax returns released Friday by the White House, reported an adjusted gross income of $789,674 for 2011, down from$1,728,096 in the previous year. The family income topped $5.5 million in 2009.

What I don't understand is that everyone knows how high the debt is, including politicians. Why isn't that the number one priority? Taxing like 10 extra dollars per month would yield SO much that could be put towards our debt.

I didn't vote for either however Romney was a better choice as he's already a rich bastard that obviously knows how to make money.

But as someone else already said its not entirely up to the president a far as decisions go BUT how'd Obama afford a 40 million dollar house in Hawaii on a 200k/yr salary? That's called the upside to bribes and payoffs. My friends (aquaintance) house has an electric bill of about 30k/month....point is Obama couldn't afford that on his salary and its obvious his own personal agenda was 1st on the to do list.

Hopefully I'll have an easier time finding a part time job instead of competing with 75+ other people for minimum wage and requiring a résumé and an open schedule....since change will be taking place now.

Edit: I take back that 10$ tax thing, but I'm sure there's a way, or some commodity we use everyday that could be converted to straight payment towards the deficit

Your entire post is ignorant as hell. I mean Jesus what you just said was plain stupid.

First off you do realize both of the Obama's had careers before he was in Office, second he wrote a best selling novel. Don't think for a second his money comes from big business because most of them are against him.

I am not going to even comment on the parttime job comment because that's just laughable.

Ignorance is Bliss!

Enlighten me since I'm obviously blissfully unaware of my own surroundings.

Clearly the economy in your area, as a college student, isn't working class since the job market is so huge.

Novelists are filthy rich so I see what you did there as well.

Bashing my post doesn't make your cock any bigger.

This post should clear things up a far as my ignorance is concerned.

150.1 @ 38hz142.3 @ 20hz (windows down)Only 2 batteries

Oh I should have googled my information as I wasn't aware the salary cap for presidents was raised from 200 to 400k.

He can balance his own budget but not the country he was dictated to run.

I see who a few of u voted for, and the google info is cute....; so is sticking up for a guy who's taking money out of your checks and feeding the people who don't have jobs.

GG.

Edit: I take back that 10$ tax thing, but I'm sure there's a way, or some commodity we use everyday that could be converted to straight payment towards the deficit

Your entire post is ignorant as hell. I mean Jesus what you just said was plain stupid.

First off you do realize both of the Obama's had careers before he was in Office, second he wrote a best selling novel. Don't think for a second his money comes from big business because most of them are against him.

I am not going to even comment on the parttime job comment because that's just laughable.

Ignorance is Bliss!

Clearly the economy in your area, as a college student, isn't working class since the job market is so huge.

First off check my City again my city very working class with most of the city built around 2 very large universities and 1 large college.

You didn't have to see what I did, I didn't try and hide it. He and his wife were both very successful well before he was prez and yeah he wrote a successful book that topped his income.

What area do you live in and what jobs have you applied for because Burger King and Mickey D's stay hiring,

Wasn't trying to make my cock any bigger I am well taken care of in that department. I did not bash your post what you said was down right ignorant there was no sugar coating it. Whether or not you got butthurt thats on you but go and educate yourself College student and try again as a broke college student explain to me how you thought voting for Mitt would make things better.

Again Ignorance is Bliss.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

LOL

I wrote in Ron Paul, but trust me, you cannot tell how someone voted because you're getting called out. Stupid is stupid.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Oh I should have googled my information as I wasn't aware the salary cap for presidents was raised from 200 to 400k.

I see who a few of u voted for, and the google info is cute....; so is sticking up for a guy who's taking money out of your checks and feeding the people who don't have jobs.

GG.

hasnt this been going on in this country for many years? to my understanding Obama did not create welfare for people without jobs.

GG.

:roflmao:

First of all lets clear this up right now. Welfare was here before Obama it will be here after Obama. Regardless of whether or not it is abused (as with everything else) some people do benefit from it. It helps that poor kid who only gets to eat because of WIC and Welfare.

Second lets address the fact that you're an unemployed college student who wants to put someone in office who said no more money for college students their parents should have front the costs. Next time you go and collect that pell grant or bright futures just remember Romney wanted to take it away from you.

I may not agree with all of Obama's decisions but I am tired of people bashing him who don't know any better. Please go and read a little bit before you come in here and try to talk politics.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

GG.

if im not mistaken its saying the obama family made 700k + in 2011 that is still more then the 400k limit you speak of. that added with a great credit history i would assume along with savings for a down payment could be why he was able to get that house. it is not only the presidents job to manage the country's money but also the congress.

we choose what to spend our own money on and for most part people dont make good choices for their money. they choose to have smartphones they cant afford rather then saving money. they choose to go out to eat and to the movies, they choose to buy junk food and put more into a hobby then a career. in a way it is we the people to be blamed for the condition of the economy. i have been looking for a part time janitor to hire for 3 weeks now but no one wants to be a janitor instead the complain about not having a job and sit on food stamps.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

Ignorance is Bliss!

First off check my City again my city very working class with most of the city built around 2 very large universities and 1 large college.

You didn't have to see what I did, I didn't try and hide it. He and his wife were both very successful well before he was prez and yeah he wrote a successful book that topped his income.

What area do you live in and what jobs have you applied for because Burger King and Mickey D's stay hiring,

Wasn't trying to make my cock any bigger I am well taken care of in that department. I did not bash your post what you said was down right ignorant there was no sugar coating it. Whether or not you got butthurt thats on you but go and educate yourself College student and try again as a broke college student explain to me how you thought voting for Mitt would make things better.

Again Ignorance is Bliss.

You're quick to pick up on sarcasm huh chief?

Secondly I'm on my phone so I can't see your city nor do I care where you're from.

I've never nor will I ever work at McDonald's or burger fling and I wasn't talking about an experience I had yesterday with finding work, it's been a while since I've been completely unemployed.

The blatant condescending posts you made towards my comments point the butthurt straight up your colon since you took it upon yourself to quote me initially and "not sugar coat" your opinion.

Mitt is a businessman, I don't know what his proposals are, we never had lunch, but from a financial standpoint, wtf does the economy have to lose at this point?

What's Obama plan?

Archived