i did no want obama to win, what he did in the last 4 years was nothing, could these 4 years be different and things get better? i really hope so..our lives and our kids lives need to get better, jobs need to grow, things need to change. i sure hope he does something and not what he done in the past

he hasnt won yet. and who says he didnt do a thing.. its not easy to change things. just because someone is president it dont mean he gets to do what he wants. it takes time to get things changed

No he won, they confirmed it like 5 min ago since Ohio results came in

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

please tell me which president ever had anything changed.. even if Romney was to win he wont be changing anything.. it takes more than being a president to get things changed. he can only have ideas and it has to be voted in by congress

^Exactly, and IMO Romney/Ryan ideas were radical and way too extreme, main thing that comes to my mind is the women's rights.

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Archived