Sonic Electronix

Almost caught for loud stereo

I got pulled over too last night, told him it was the car in front of me and I heard it too, then he let me go.

I wish I could do that but I got a trunk wall(sealed off, same shit)...so yea lmao

1998 Pontiac grand prix gtp supercharged2 12" Obsidain Audio V.1 on a 2011 zx1500.1 at 2 ohms. 20ft of Knuconceptz CCA 0 Guage. 2nd Battery is a Shurken BT-120. Box is 3.5cu tuned at 31.8hz sealed off from the trunk. 14sqft of Dynamat on the Rear deck top & bottom. Soon to be more for doors/roof. Gets low & loud

Did a 140.5 Sealed at Battle of the boom in June 2013 dropping to 12.7v (need a alt mines going bad)

I got hit 3 weeks ago but it was 100% my fault. Cause the cop that was infront of me for about a mile doing 20 ina 40 on the left lane, so we got to a stop light and I bumped something low and he got into the turn lane and I drive past and then he pulled me over. He said his review mirror was shaking and his car was vibrating. I said I didn't realize my subs were on low

Btw I very very rarely bump at stop lights cause I know It bothers people but the guy was being a douche.

1998 Pontiac grand prix gtp supercharged2 12" Obsidain Audio V.1 on a 2011 zx1500.1 at 2 ohms. 20ft of Knuconceptz CCA 0 Guage. 2nd Battery is a Shurken BT-120. Box is 3.5cu tuned at 31.8hz sealed off from the trunk. 14sqft of Dynamat on the Rear deck top & bottom. Soon to be more for doors/roof. Gets low & loud

Did a 140.5 Sealed at Battle of the boom in June 2013 dropping to 12.7v (need a alt mines going bad)

I got pulled over too last night, told him it was the car in front of me and I heard it too, then he let me go.

I wish I could do that but I got a trunk wall...so yea lmao

You mean your trunk is sealed off.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

I've passed a lot of cops around here and haven't been messed with. It could be that I am in a MINI Cooper, and is not exactly the first car you would look at when you hear it though :pardon:

But, back on topic. Don't break the law then get scared when you know what you are doing.

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

I got pulled over for no front license plate once before. I played cool with the cop who was acting like a d*#$ at first. I ended up bumping "Bad Boys" by Inner Circle (the song from the cops show) and it made his day haha. No ticket and he sent me on my way. Everyone play it in their car and keep it for that slight chance you can do what I did hahaha. Heres the youtube version.

they saw sundown subs in there and concluded it couldnt have been this guy making all that noise

Buyer/Seller Feedback Thread: http://www.stevemead...5015-bump4life/
MB C220 153 Trunk Car Build Log: http://www.stevemead...d/#entry1840136
MB C280 Ipad Dash SQ Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194484-bump4lifes-new-benz-tony-c-relay-kit-pictures-ce-electric-audison-front-stage-installed/
My SPL Log: http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

BMW M340 xDrive

Stock, for now. Corner Load 10" maybe soon. But does 10s in the 1/4...
Best Scores out of a trunk
153.0 sealed legal full tilt clamped 5524 @ 42 hz
154+ windows down, 155+ kick

Repost (phone Fucked up, delete)

Again..

I got pulled over for no front license plate once before. I played cool with the cop who was acting like a d*#$ at first. I ended up bumping "Bad Boys" by Inner Circle (the song from the cops show) and it made his day haha. No ticket and he sent me on my way. Everyone play it in their car and keep it for that slight chance you can do what I did hahaha. Heres the youtube version.

Funny idea, just downloaded it, going to try it

I've passed a lot of cops around here and haven't been messed with. It could be that I am in a MINI Cooper, and is not exactly the first car you would look at when you hear it though :pardon:

But, back on topic. Don't break the law then get scared when you know what you are doing.

try a PT loser, COME AT ME BRO

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

Archived