Puerto Rico on its way to becoming the 51st State!

Its coming and so many cant see it or believe it sadly.....

United states is not United, if it was united, the votes this past election would not of been practically half and half.

Ronald Reagan and Richard Nixon both won 49 states and lost 1. That is "UNITED", when all people can vote and trust the person they are voting for. Not this half and half stuff, from a president that is not even a legal US citizen.

Hate to say it, but those tanks aint going to some desert over seas...

This isnt about White, Black, Hispanic or any color or race. I dont care what color you are or what language you speak, if you are here in this country and are physically able to work, then work. At least try and find a job doing something somewhere. I would rather see government aid going to someone who is trying to work but cant find a job, has a job but cant support his/her family, or people who just physically cannot work. If you can work and just choose not to, then fuck you. To those you can work are are trying everyday to find work, I have all of the respect in the world for you.

Its coming and so many cant see it or believe it sadly.....

United states is not United, if it was united, the votes this past election would not of been practically half and half.

Ronald Reagan and Richard Nixon both won 49 states and lost 1. That is "UNITED", when all people can vote and trust the person they are voting for. Not this half and half stuff, from a president that is not even a legal US citizen.

so if Romney would have won by 1 % it wouldnt have made it united... im just saying

by the way Romney was trying to win Hispanics vote for saying his dad was Mexican.

i understand what you're saying audiofanatics.. i just happen to think not only minorities are bad.. if i remember correctly even white people do bad things. i see the news about them shooting coworkers after they get laid off.

this guy dont look black to me

I never said its only minorities... But when you look in the prison system the majority will be minorities.

Whites can be just as dumb....

The video you posted, the assult riffle is an airsoft gun, as for the pistol Im not sure, but probably also. IMO it didnt really sound like a 45, and there is another video saying the guy is locked up where he should be (airsoft gun or not).

If he would of came at me with something like that, all I can say is he wouldnt be in jail, he would be locked up in a much smaller box 6foot under the ground.

Self-professed gangsta thug Ronnie Michael Wynn is in Clark County jail after this self-published YouTube shows the 23-year-old firing his guns while he & his girlffriend drive around a residential Vancouver, Washington neighborhood. The genius was arrested July 16th after crashing an allegedly stolen vehicle near State Route 500 and Northeast 66th Avenue in Vancouver when police then found this YT video on his computer. It is now a public record & evidence that will be used against him.

Among the most brilliant quotes from the video includes, "That's my .45, b**ch!" , yea,

Now the jailed car thief faces multiple rock solid charges.

Ronnie Michael Wynn has been sitting in the Clark County jail for more than a month, but a self-published YouTube video showing the 23-year-old allegedly fire a handgun while driving through a Vancouver neighborhood thrust him into the limelight this week.

Wynn was arrested July 16th after crashing an allegedly stolen vehicle near State Route 500 and Northeast 66th Avenue in Vancouver.

Vancouver Police arrested Wynn after he and a female passenger ran from the scene, according to Sgt. Kathy McNicholas.

Wynn was no stranger to Clark County authorities. Three days prior to his arrest, Vancouver Safe Streets Task Force detectives, the group tasked with gang-related activity, notified patrol units of a warrant for Wynn's arrest. Police also were made aware of the YouTube video of Wynn driving erratically and firing a handgun out the window.

The 3 minute and 55 second video was published on the social video-sharing site on July 1. It's entitled "Ron gotti shooting guns again" and features Wynn driving erratically through a Vancouver neighborhood. His GF filmed him. He uses Airsoft gun resembling an assault rifle.

"I really wish more people committing crimes would videotape themselves in the act," Clark County Sheriff's Office Sgt. Duncan Hoss said. "It would make my job easier."

so if Romney would have won by 1 % it wouldnt have made it united... im just saying

by the way Romney was trying to win Hispanics vote for saying his dad was Mexican.

no, your not getting it... Its not winning by 1%.. winning by 1% would be 49% to 51%

Those 2 presidents won by 49states out of 50states. so it would be winning by 99% to 1%

When you have 49states for the president and only 1 state not for, and had this happened twice...

Not none of this hogwash 60/40 type stuff. There is nothing united about the past few elections.

the difference from then and now is that Nixon was a good candidate.. this year we had 2 clowns to vote for.. i dont think either would have made any change. that's why i think it was 49% to 51% no matter who who would have won we are screwed

Another reason I want to say that pistol in the video is fake is not only to the actual sound of it once fired, but how quiet it is. The radio is on a somewhat quiet listening level, you can hear both passenger and driver talk over the radio clearly, when the 45 or airsoft version of a 45 was shot, you could still hear the radio clear as day.. A real 45 you wouldnt of heard that radio when it was fired, the sound would of drowned it out.

This isnt about White, Black, Hispanic or any color or race. I dont care what color you are or what language you speak, if you are here in this country and are physically able to work, then work. At least try and find a job doing something somewhere. I would rather see government aid going to someone who is trying to work but cant find a job, has a job but cant support his/her family, or people who just physically cannot work. If you can work and just choose not to, then fuck you. To those you can work are are trying everyday to find work, I have all of the respect in the world for you.

im with you CJ welfare is making people lazy.. a few years back when i was at work a guy came by. seemed to be looking for work,he asked for my name company name and number only to tell me he wasnt looking to get hired, only wanted information to report to unemployment that he was searching and to keep getting his check

Another reason I want to say that pistol in the video is fake is not only to the actual sound of it once fired, but how quiet it is. The radio is on a somewhat quiet listening level, you can hear both passenger and driver talk over the radio clearly, when the 45 or airsoft version of a 45 was shot, you could still hear the radio clear as day.. A real 45 you wouldnt of heard that radio when it was fired, the sound would of drowned it out.

regardless if its airsoft or not his still an idiot lol.. only makes it worse for trying to be a poser

Archived