Puerto Rico on its way to becoming the 51st State!

BNTvI.png

PR is for it, Republicans & Democrats including Obama are for it. Just needs to be approved by congress and it looks like it is going to happen. They already pay SSI tax but now will have to pay Fed Income Tax, this maybe help the economy by bringing in more funds.

Discuss?

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

I'd be all for it if it wasn't for the stupid looking flag..

I've gotten a blowjob and picked up my iphone behind her back to see what email notification I got from smd before

im not sure if the increase in spending to support what is a relatively poor country will be offset by tghe income tax brought in. funny how washington dc isnt a state yet but puerto rico will be

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Of course an area full of poor people want in...............

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Washington DC will never be a state. If they are a poor country then they would be for it for the Obama-care and all the benefits of not working.

The flag is just an idea on the net

You act like PR is a 3rd world country or something when it isn't

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Archived