that autopage has a remote start.

if i bought it could i just use it without the remote start?

yes but i dont see why you dont want to use it :unsure: you can use them with manuals :blush:

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

that autopage has a remote start.

if i bought it could i just use it without the remote start?

Now your just talkin crazy!

Once you have RS you won't want to drive anything without. ;)

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

whats normally a basic install cost for a remote start plus security and all that crap?

local shop wanted 220 to install mine and mine was just a 2way no remote start :excl:

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

well im a forgetfull kind of guy and im thinkin i will accidently leave it in first gear one day and decide its cold out, use the remote start and get into a car crash when im not even in the car!

I brought that up when I was getting mine installed.

My friend Mike at Xtreme Car Audio said that if it was a manual he was installing in, he could put a sensor on it that detects whenever the car is in gear. Therefore, it will not start if its in gear.

CompuStar or a directed product... directed will be easier to program than a compustar, but they are both of equal quality.

-Installer for Duke's Car Stereo

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix - Ported Eaton M90 S/C, 3.5" pulley, XS Power Headers, 1.9 Rockers, FWI, Poly Motor Mounts, Custom Tune.

RF T1000-1bdCP and T400-4

Boston Acoustics SPG 555

Kenwood eXcelon 995

RF Punch 6.5" components and MB Quart Premium 6x9"s

Powermaster Alternator, YellowTop D34, Vmax CT1000

well im a forgetfull kind of guy and im thinkin i will accidently leave it in first gear one day and decide its cold out, use the remote start and get into a car crash when im not even in the car!

there are manual trans remote start systems made by most manufactures. we install them all the time. you just have to go through a manual sequence when exiting your car and then you can RS it. if you break the sequence, like opening a door, the car will not RS. so the fail safe is built into them. so no problems mang!!!!

for the most part i would recommend anything made by directed, ive installed a few of them and have had great luck. Also if you ever have an issue with a remote or relay, or anything along those lines you could just stop by almost any local stereo shop or even best buy or circuit city to pick up a replacement.

Too Much Stuff to list .