Lexus ISF Tuned with 6 Mic Array - Thanks Rockford Fosgate!

Yes 2 t2500bdcp for that smd... I bet that thing is almost studio quality right there

i have a lot of power on that woofer in CASE i wanna get busy.....and it will....

but my front end does 90% of the work. :)

for most songs, the woofer is brought in nice and easy, right where it needs to be. The 8's in the kicks work very well in this combo as they are tuned 80hz and down and NOT midbass drivers.

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

I wonder how many days until Steve "wants to get busy" And turns up the 15? :) Its nice to hear/appreciate balance of a SQ system.. but its not the same.. but then again i guess you take 20 steps and hop into the ho for that..

Yes 2 t2500bdcp for that smd... I bet that thing is almost studio quality right there

i have a lot of power on that woofer in CASE i wanna get busy.....and it will....

but my front end does 90% of the work. :)

for most songs, the woofer is brought in nice and easy, right where it needs to be. The 8's in the kicks work very well in this combo as they are tuned 80hz and down and NOT midbass drivers.

I could bring an sq sheet and judge that thing for ya again I heard some sq world champs car would like to see how this stacks up

Also ear faituge is a bitch for every 15 mins of tunning by ear you should take an hour break

Lol at people not know what it takes to set up an sq ride HOURS and hours apon hours to set up we just bought a 1500 dollar single mic rta to set up our rides for sq

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

I could bring an sq sheet and judge that thing for ya again I heard some sq world champs car would like to see how this stacks up

Also ear faituge is a bitch for every 15 mins of tunning by ear you should take an hour break

Lol at people not know what it takes to set up an sq ride HOURS and hours apon hours to set up we just bought a 1500 dollar single mic rta to set up our rides for sq

Don't laugh too hard there sir lol. Never done one or heard one no clue how this really works. Is the real goal to have it as close to perfect flat or is it different?

Don't laugh too hard there sir lol. Never done one or heard one no clue how this really works. Is the real goal to have it as close to perfect flat or is it different?

the goal is to reproduce the music like it was playing live in front of you.. in true sq car you can point out where the drummer is sitting where the singer is standing while singing to ect.

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

Oh man this is freak !!!! They should do a better software for the tuning of that 3 sixty.3 ... Can you imagine ... spend 800 box and need 2 guys from rockford fosgate to tune up . I love the good sound quality but this is pain. I'm jealous loll

Go away.....

• Like (+1 Rep) 2

I know the hoe sounds nice & clear but its more for SPL right!? & the lexus is more for SQ right?

well nvm u got a little of both worlds in the hoe... idk all i know is that i wish i could hear them in person :)

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

2005 Dodge Magnum

Kenwood DNX573S Double Din

NVX Big 3 Kit

NVX 0 Gauge Cable & speaker cable

XS Power V3100 Battery

Iraggi Alternator 320A

3.5" NVX Speakers

6.5" Incriminator Audio Components (just mids)

6x9" NVX Speaker

MVPA4 Amplifier

(2) 12" NVX VCW Subwoofers

XPLD3K NVX Amplifier

YouTube Channel

@CarlosTj664

So with the imaging being as true as can be and the phasing along with delay and decay. You can actually have it sound that good in the car as it does in a concert hall then? Until today never gave it much thought of how it sounds. I always just set it up where the axis peak wouldn't feel like a knife in the eardrum and had no gaps in sound. Thank you sir.