funny sh*t right here, xplodes

Shit he posted on his video

Luvin My Youtube Haterz Rite Now... FUCK ALL Y'ALL Imma Do Me, U Jus Do U... Trust I Got Money I Can Drop A Stack Or 2 Rite Now If I Wanted 2 .... Wit Buyin Shit Piece By Piece So All U Muthafucka Can Suck My Dick & Ur Mama Can Help Ya... & This Comment Go's 4 All U Pussy Azz YouTube Trash Talkin Azz Bitches

Im actually dissapointed in myself that I can read his writing and at a normal reading pace. I know its the internet and most of us could care less about Perfect grammar, sentence structure, or spelling but using wrong letter on purpose using numbers and actually taking longer to type your sentences wrong...thats going FULL RETARD...shit is dumb and annoying.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

He's getting soft lol

In a way I do feel bad for him and I respect that he has Sony just for him self and is not out to impress anyone.

I may message him so he can swap that Sony out for something. We should help this guy out instead of making fun of him....I'm getting soft:/

He's getting soft lol

In a way I do feel bad for him and I respect that he has Sony just for him self and is not out to impress anyone.

I may message him so he can swap that Sony out for something. We should help this guy out instead of making fun of him....I'm getting soft:/

Nothing ever comes from trying to help most these people... They tell you that YOU are dumb..stupid dont know anything etc... I try all the time with my FRIENDS and they dtill don't believe me that their keeker comps are not anything special. Even after hearing one of my single 12 setups get louder(by ear) than their two kicker comp 15's on no name amp. They are hard headed individuals who don't want to know any better. Ignorance is bliss.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

We should help this guy out instead of making fun of him....I'm getting soft:/

For real bro..The guy obviously isn't clued up on audio or English but he is happy as hell and gets super enthusiastic with his shitty xplods in his video's. Ignorance is bliss, His videos are funny as hell but don't need to laugh in his face. i remember when i had a jammo house speaker in my trunk when i was 17 i new nothing about audio and i thought it was the shit. give the guy a brake, give him some helpful advice instead of making him feel shit about his cheap ass system which to him prob cost alot of money.

Yeah maybe he can't spell and ain't the sharpest tool in the box, so what he still human still deserves respect like everybody else does. If i had some spare subs or cheap amps laying around that are better than the stuff he go i would happily send them to this guy to just see his face when he makes a new video.Like he said he got money but his family come 1st basically that means he ain't got money to splash on dc's or smds because he got a family to take care of so hes got to deal shit shit plods prob wouldnt have the money even without family but that ain't the point at least he trying.

He's getting soft lol

Nothing ever comes from trying to help most these people... They tell you that YOU are dumb..stupid dont know anything etc... I try all the time with my FRIENDS and they dtill don't believe me that their keeker comps are not anything special. Even after hearing one of my single 12 setups get louder(by ear) than their two kicker comp 15's on no name amp. They are hard headed individuals who don't want to know any better. Ignorance is bliss.

yeah is grammer is just terrible, i know mine is not the best but i dont spell like he does lol

i have also tried to help people and they dont listen and think im dumb. like my one friend got a mtx amp and said i dont even have the bass boost up and i said well bass boost just clips your signal and you dont play 45hz all day then he replies well that's how good you can tell an amp is? really come on lol

i just tend to give up, but i will send this guy a message and see what he replies

I could understand if he was the type of guy talking alot of shit and throwing up gang signs n shit talking about how his shit is better than everybody else's or how hes louder than some SMDS but he aint. All i see is a guy with no alot of money getting super happy over some shitty xplods he truly thinks they are great that is the funniest thing about it, he aint even fronting to him his xplods are the shit LOL

I agree somepeople don't listen when you try and help them but if they don't just leave em, don't try and shit all over their parade and leave them feeling shit about their install that they where previously happy with.

Archived