Jump to content

The PS3 Black Ops 2 Shoot Em Up Thread


Recommended Posts

Posted

I am ELITE-dakiller I will change my clan tag to SMD, I should be taking a nap before going and standing inline.

Find me on - YouTube http://www.youtube.c...tu?feature=mhee FaceBook - https://www.facebook.com/travis.stuch

2013 2014 2016

My Ride: 96 Chevy Blazer 

Adv-3 158 ADV2 157.5 (8k clamped class) 12 Contralto 12s

Kaos4 160db Extream-4 147db a foot OUTSIDE the window, 30 sec music avg

Adv-3 163s+

2016 TOP DOG national champion

Blazer Build log - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/203259-96-blazer-12-12s-forth-rebuild/

Old

Build log - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/127877-grand-prix-walled-4-fi-sp4s-2-ia-401s-all-in-pics-last-page/

Posted

Haha bunch of old men!!!! Taking naps and shit. I'm about to go pay for it now so they won't dick me later about it. Then I'll be cleaning and getting ready for tonight. About to get some rock stars

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

Posted

Lol

I can't even purchase it until 12:01

No vouchers

Slightly upset haha but at 11 they will have a few consoles set up so we can play and "preview" the game before we buy it

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 971 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...