Kyblack76 Posted November 13, 2012 Report Posted November 13, 2012 Got our tickets. And a few for the drawing. Crazy packed, even more the MW3, which I thought was slammed. . Whew... We are hitting our pub for some libations .... Then we gotta drive 40 miles south to get our hardened copy's. Then BACK to get the others. FUCK! I hope we see you guys on line at some point! SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Robert8252 Posted November 13, 2012 Author Report Posted November 13, 2012 You suck. I'll be prestige s before you even get on dammit. 2013 F150 Crew Cab Old Build Log Feedback 2013 F150 Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff
OrionStang Posted November 13, 2012 Report Posted November 13, 2012 Ill be on a good 5-6 hours. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Kyblack76 Posted November 13, 2012 Report Posted November 13, 2012 Blow us SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
OrionStang Posted November 13, 2012 Report Posted November 13, 2012 LOL. I just ran store locater and there are quite a few Gamestops in my area. Hoping that means the lines aren't retarded long. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
OrionStang Posted November 13, 2012 Report Posted November 13, 2012 6 stores within 11 miles of me, 9 within 15 miles. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Trey_Dog650 Posted November 13, 2012 Report Posted November 13, 2012 Fuck that should help the line situations. For real Rob to suck a fatty lol 13 Kia Forte Build! 07 Hyundai Accent Build ***Super Seller*** N8ball2013 And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.
Kyblack76 Posted November 13, 2012 Report Posted November 13, 2012 Man.. I'm sorry guys, but wanna toss this out there....... Wiffffff and I at super stoked for the music. We can't wait to just hear the audio on it... Let alone the other ish SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Trey_Dog650 Posted November 13, 2012 Report Posted November 13, 2012 Wish I had a home theater system. I just got the shitty tv speakers haha 13 Kia Forte Build! 07 Hyundai Accent Build ***Super Seller*** N8ball2013 And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.
OrionStang Posted November 13, 2012 Report Posted November 13, 2012 Yes, lady upstairs moved out, so I can go as loud as wife will let me, she gotta work early though. You need surround Trey SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.