matt14 Posted March 2, 2013 Author Report Posted March 2, 2013 I have not done anything to the stereo in a while, but I did manage to get a used set of denali headlights and fitted them with some 35w 5k HID's and some clear turn signal light assemblys. I also had been wanting to do a "denali " style grille, but paint it black and have a billet GMC logo on it. So after looking on craigslist for a while, I found a grille. I love the look of it now, Just want to paint the lower plastics black to match. Let me know what you all think I also upgraded the lights in my wifes Vovlo v70 This also got some HID's as well 2006 GMC YukonPioneer HU SHCA ran throughout Crescendo BC3500 One 18 AA Mayhem in a 4th order ZED Levithian 6 channel Rainbow Dual 6.5 comps ran Activehttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155628-matt14s-yukon-mayhem-in-a-4th-ordernew-amps-and-bats/page-3
zrkie Posted March 2, 2013 Report Posted March 2, 2013 This was a fun thread to go through! In particular I appreciate the before/after work on the 4th order to see the gains from improving box and dampening... +2db is a pretty significant gain. I imagine it sounded a tad tighter too? ! Don't like sharing your knowledge? Welll.. Don't come here and grab others then! - GTFO.
matt14 Posted March 2, 2013 Author Report Posted March 2, 2013 Thanks fellas. The rainbows are coo. I would rather had a 3 way set with a 6.5, 4" and a tweet. I oe this box compared to the old one. I got some ideas in my head for something new 2006 GMC YukonPioneer HU SHCA ran throughout Crescendo BC3500 One 18 AA Mayhem in a 4th order ZED Levithian 6 channel Rainbow Dual 6.5 comps ran Activehttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155628-matt14s-yukon-mayhem-in-a-4th-ordernew-amps-and-bats/page-3
matt14 Posted April 4, 2013 Author Report Posted April 4, 2013 Just finished up the front end on my yukon the other day. I installed the new grille and lights like I already posted, but also just plasti dipped the lower plastics on the bumper as well. I used the "glossifier" from plastidip and sprayed some on, but did not make a big difference. 2006 GMC YukonPioneer HU SHCA ran throughout Crescendo BC3500 One 18 AA Mayhem in a 4th order ZED Levithian 6 channel Rainbow Dual 6.5 comps ran Activehttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155628-matt14s-yukon-mayhem-in-a-4th-ordernew-amps-and-bats/page-3
ToNasty Posted April 4, 2013 Report Posted April 4, 2013 I like it. the chrome emblem is killin it ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
Omega5002 Posted April 4, 2013 Report Posted April 4, 2013 That turned out really awesome 2003 Kia Sorento Team Subsonic LowsTeam Bassin' on a Budget2016 Rebuild Under Construction Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)
matt14 Posted April 4, 2013 Author Report Posted April 4, 2013 I like it. the chrome emblem is killin it Thanks. One of my co-workers was talking shit saying it was going to be ugly and to black out the grille completly or chromed out. Then when I did it and he saw it, he understood which way I was going with it and loves it. That turned out really awesome Thanks. I wish the lower plastics were a little more " glossy ", but oh well. Looks factory to me 2006 GMC YukonPioneer HU SHCA ran throughout Crescendo BC3500 One 18 AA Mayhem in a 4th order ZED Levithian 6 channel Rainbow Dual 6.5 comps ran Activehttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155628-matt14s-yukon-mayhem-in-a-4th-ordernew-amps-and-bats/page-3
ToNasty Posted April 4, 2013 Report Posted April 4, 2013 when are we gonna start building? ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
tdsa23 Posted April 4, 2013 Report Posted April 4, 2013 Looks good when we getting metered? and starting your build? XS Power D5100, 2 D2700s, & 2 D975s MechMan 220a Alt DC 5K Kicker 650.4 2 12 Ascendant Audio Mayhem's Pioneer DEH-P7200HD Rockford Fosgate 3sity.1 Build log: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166792-88-nissan-maxima-trunk-build/#entry2430899 https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/191439-lexus-is300-fi-crescendo-shca-rf-pics/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.