Active wiring

OrzechNJ

no... 4 twt total and 4 mids total .. i got 2 sets of 2ts..

im sayin per ONE channel 2twt or 2mids

then yes, 2 tweets per channel and 2 mids per channel :)

i think you and him are talking about different things

4 channel amp and 8 speakers right? or have i once again, in this thread, missed some important info :(

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

4 channel amp and 8 speakers right? or have i once again, in this thread, missed some important info :(

YES! 4channel amp and 2 sets of T2's = 4 twt and 4 mids

sometimes Loud is NOT pretty

Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.

This is very similar to what I am running. 2 sets of T1s and a t400.4.

Other than the differences in models, the only difference is I am only running one pair of tweets.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

here. these crossover settings are just a suggestion.

picture-1.jpg?t=1352783633

edit,

dammit, get back in here lol

wrong on some of it but the wiring is correct.

the head unit needs to be set to active/high,mid,low rca setting. to do that you have to take the hu out, find a switch ( the manual for the hu will tell you where to find it) set it to active and then push the reset button on the hu ( manual can actually explain all of this with pics ).

then run the front(high) rca preouts to the front input on the amp. run the rear (mids) rca preout to the rear input on the amp. then the sub (low) to the sub amp.

from there you need to turn the cd player on but do not turn the volume up at all, keep it all the way down. go to network 1 select low pass, go back, go to network 1 set the cross over point. go back to network 1 self low mid filter go to network 2 set to around 150hz. go to network 1 select mid high pass filter go to network 2 set to 25khz. go to network 1 selct high pass filter go to network 2 set to 3khz. now go back through the network one setting and select low pass then go to network 3 select octave slope. repeat for each crossover point.

READ, the manual for you cd player will tell you how to do all of this with pics. if you dont have the manual google search pioneer deh-80prs manual.

i knew in the first post i asked that i should have asked about his hu. but no of course i assume that if he had a hu that was able to do all this he would have mentioned it. my fault guys.

i have the same hu and planning just about the same thing. but using 2 punch pro tweets and 2 punch pro 6" mids and a t400.4. 1 tweet per front channel and 1 mid per rear channel. tweets wired at 8ohms and mids wired at 4 ohms. then if i want more out of the mids and tweets i can buy 2 more tweets rewire to 4ohm and 2 more mids and rewire to 2ohm.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

How is my diagram wrong? Please, i would like to know.

the wiring is right but when the deck is set for active the front rear and sub preouts change to high mid low preouts. that and if he did what you said with out changing it to active then he wouldnt have the control he could have by changing it to active. might have even created issues with the tweets and mids not being crossed over right.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

Archived