Active wiring

OrzechNJ

yeah you have to change it to active and press the reset button look in the manual or download it from their website.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

I found the manual online and i think i still got one in basement.. Im thinkin about puttin the set of mids from the back to front door i just wanna make sure if i have enough room without doin any fiberglass work

sometimes Loud is NOT pretty

Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.

Thanks for all input guys, im still confused about the hu setup but i do the wiring first and than i ask u more about tune up thanks!!!!!!

if running active you realy need a way to fully set crossover points for all signals, low, mid and high alike. you have to make sure each part of the system is being used in its most suitable situation including in it suggested freq range. if not you could harm the speaker and not get the sq your looking for.

How would I go about setting the crossover for the mids? The tweets are not a problem if they only need hpf, but the mids need lpf and hpf but the amp only lets you select one.

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

if running active you realy need a way to fully set crossover points for all signals, low, mid and high alike. you have to make sure each part of the system is being used in its most suitable situation including in it suggested freq range. if not you could harm the speaker and not get the sq your looking for.

How would I go about setting the crossover for the mids? The tweets are not a problem if they only need hpf, but the mids need lpf and hpf but the amp only lets you select one.

The t660-4 will not work for HPF for your tweets. It will suffice for the HPF for your mids though. You would be better off getting a external crossover or a headunit that has the ability to band pass and high pass

I wasn't using the T660-4. I was just asking a question in general :D I was planning on using mb quart 4.80 It seems you answered my question though, I will probably just have to use an external crossover.. Yuck Anyways this was the settings on the amp that I posted on pg4 incase you didn't see that

onx480.jpg

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

Do you need a LPF on the mids or not? I have looked a good bit now for a LPF crossover and none of them cross at around 4khz. So I am starting to think that you don't need a LPF on them

ok guys so i was trying to find a good spot for another set of t2 to my front door, and it looks like they gonna fit good on the bottom of the door

the question is , if its not gonna look getto ?

photo44g.jpg

photo35f.jpg

and i believe its 80prs, at least it looks like lol

photo15j.jpg

Archived