Sonic Electronix

Should I buy this amp? Need help

so your smart enough to get dc subs but ask about poweracoustic an boss? seriously? makes me wonder why you have the subs in the first place. if your going to get anyting get the audiopipe minis. or ap3k.

Bro i promise you i wouldnt lead you to the wrong product. You will thank me later if you take this advice. Dont buy cheap now because that is all you can afford. Save whatever you need to so you can buy a quality amp. If you buy cheap now, you might as well burn that money, because whatever you will buy will be worth nothing later. Do it right or dont do it at all. Yes I am a DC Rep, but I am not saying that you have to buy a DC Amp. Just buy a quality product and not a cheap piece of shit. I would be more than happy to recommend quality amps for you. I would love to sell you a DC amp to match the subs, that is the salesmen in me, but the basshead in me doesnt care as long as you get a good amp that will last and give you the power that you need and that the amp should put out.

I know a decent amount about subs but not much about amps. Don't assume I'm stupid. I need the cheapest amp I can get that isn't garbage. I'm asking for help not smart remarks.

Cheap and Not Garbage dont belong in the same sentence.

Go without bass if needed for a while. U are going to want a amp that will last u a while. An if

U have those kind of subs you are going to want to just save money an get a good amp. At least a 2k from dc or crescendo. Those would b the brands I would go for. Or get a crescendo 3500 or dc 3500. Just save your money an get a GOOD amp to power those beasts!

My build

98 s10 2.2

3 american bass HD 15s with psi soft parts. (on there way here)

atomic at-3000.1 (soon) 146.2 outlaw @39hz., bad alt an bad batt when termed (old 2 12" build)

alpine 6.5s in doors

infinty 4x6s in dash.

clarion cz201 HU.

mechman 240a H/O alt

stuff i still need.

SHCA 2/0 wire

SHCA 1/0 to 2/0 adapters

Atomic AT-3000.1

Lots of sound deadner

new mids an highs, still debating on what to do.

A few Deka g31 batts.

An I would trust everything cj18 is telling u. He knows his stuff.

My build

98 s10 2.2

3 american bass HD 15s with psi soft parts. (on there way here)

atomic at-3000.1 (soon) 146.2 outlaw @39hz., bad alt an bad batt when termed (old 2 12" build)

alpine 6.5s in doors

infinty 4x6s in dash.

clarion cz201 HU.

mechman 240a H/O alt

stuff i still need.

SHCA 2/0 wire

SHCA 1/0 to 2/0 adapters

Atomic AT-3000.1

Lots of sound deadner

new mids an highs, still debating on what to do.

A few Deka g31 batts.

Archived