rocking.that.eclipse Posted November 13, 2012 Report Posted November 13, 2012 Has anyone seen any good deals for black friday yet? I looked threw the ads but nothing is jumping out at me like last year
Noel989 Posted November 13, 2012 Report Posted November 13, 2012 Nope havent seen anything yet Not even tv commercials Build Log - http://www.stevemead...-cruiser-el-pt/
thecityxignites Posted November 13, 2012 Report Posted November 13, 2012 I haven't seen any good ads either. All I know is that I'm a cashier at Walmart, and I work at 4:45 am on black Friday. 2001 chevy cavalier Rebuild in progress what happens when your CD player skips and you accidentally drop a 22 hz sine bomb at an unholy volume on 7-8 year old subs? Mechanical failure floppy sub knockage on at least 2. well...as i see the level 6 is compared to a lamborghini.....but a corvette? i was thinking more like a chevy volt. its cute and new and "hip", but i would just rather stick my dick in a blender.........
Skullz Posted November 13, 2012 Report Posted November 13, 2012 Never got into the black friday thing cause it just seems to me a way to draw you into a place and spend your money on useless shit. The items i always want never seem to go on sale just cause they are so popular. 01 Ford focus ZX3 Pioneer AVH-X491BHS PPI PC 4800.2 Morel Maximo 6.5" x2
Noel989 Posted November 13, 2012 Report Posted November 13, 2012 I haven't seen any good ads either. All I know is that I'm a cashier at Walmart, and I work at 4:45 am on black Friday. Damn that sucks Build Log - http://www.stevemead...-cruiser-el-pt/
Noel989 Posted November 13, 2012 Report Posted November 13, 2012 Never got into the black friday thing cause it just seems to me a way to draw you into a place and spend your money on useless shit. The items i always want never seem to go on sale just cause they are so popular. True and the "savings" or "deals" you can find them trough out the year Build Log - http://www.stevemead...-cruiser-el-pt/
2000s-10 Posted November 13, 2012 Report Posted November 13, 2012 There's usually one goood deal at eachstore...and they only have 3 avalable or some shit...just like skullz said its just a way to get people in there stores and buy other shit 1999 grand prix gt kenwood x994 head unit 1/0 big 3 all shok industry single run to the back New mid/highs coming not sure what Soundqubed q2200d at .5 (have) 2 soundqubed hdc3 12s (have) New box to be built.. sealed firing forward (yet to be designed) 200 amp alt not sure exact size or manufactor xs power batts
Noel989 Posted November 13, 2012 Report Posted November 13, 2012 I think it's 10 but still not worth it Build Log - http://www.stevemead...-cruiser-el-pt/
OrionStang Posted November 13, 2012 Report Posted November 13, 2012 Well, many of the big stores are starting their sales at like 8 or 9 Thursday night now, so I guess Black Friday itself wont be as bad. Good luck getting that one item , though. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Noel989 Posted November 13, 2012 Report Posted November 13, 2012 Black Friday is going to become history last year they stardted at 12 this year you say at 8-9pm next year 6am on thanksgiving day until they make it to november 1st Build Log - http://www.stevemead...-cruiser-el-pt/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.