Sonic Electronix

Damn I Hope This Fad Doesnt Make Its Way To Cali

I saw this video and all I can say is, what is the point of all the ports and only 2 12's? I thought having a sound system was to be unique and different, not to be like everyone else. In that video, they all look the same, just different color design. Probaly sounds horrible to.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

super bass? more like bleed your ears highs....

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

I think its great. these guys take there rides out on week ends out to the middle of nowhere and create large out door dance clubs with there rides. were they dance and party all week end long before they have to go back to school or work. There sound offs are a bit sketchy but oh well there still a time and a place for every thing.

So, after hearing everyones responses, I think Big P had the best excuse for this. I do understand how they would want to all get together and have like a outdoor rave/club, and use the cars as the entertainment, maybe someone broadcasting from a short wave radio so all the cars can pick up and play the same music (obviously not USA, maybe Puerto rico, cuba, or south america somewhere-laws would permit that)

So, I do agree with the concept myself, but the style IMO is well, yeah, gay

I did peep one of them cars, I thin k it was a Peugo (spelling) about 1:38 or so with some floor mounted 18s hidden in the trunk, and only like 4 tweeters, that is about as far as I would ever go with that concept ;-)

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.