so called "black friday" deals

wellington

dude dont look a gift horse in the mouth. these companies still have to make a living and yeah $20 may not be a big deal but its still a sale. they dont have to even do that like you said it only adds up if you are doing sa dall or something and are buying like 5-10 of them. well think about how much Sundown is losing from that if they sell 100 of them thats a $20 cut for each one. they are taking the cut to give you the deal that it is why complain about it. if you dont liek it dont buy it. not every sale is going to be tailored to suit your needs. no need to complain about it

HU: Pioneer AVH x5800BHS SP Amp: AQ 120.4 Front SP: Hertz Hsk 165 Rear SP: DD cxs 6.5 SW Amp: Crescendo BC2000d SW 2 DC level 3 12" Electrical: Stock alt for now XS D2400 XS D3400 Knukonceptz Kolossus Second skin damplifier

On 8/8/2012 at 4:50 PM, Brandon15zzz said:

I heard he actually graduated college with a 4.0 gpa. Seems pretty gangster.

On 8/29/2012 at 12:25 AM, ILoveBass21 said:

he could blow a sub powering it with a potato.

I guess I'm too used to craigslist

I mean there is not much difference in new and used as far as I can see. As long as you inspect the gear.

I can usually talk a seller down a very significant amount. $20 wouldn't even raise an eyebrow.

2010 HHR LT - DNX 6160 - sony xec-700 - sony xm-4040 for door mids - XM-6020 for tweets in a-pillar - saz1500d v1 - VVME RD-12 1.75 f^3 32hz

guru and president of the "cheap asses trying to beat up the block with bargain bin woofers" club

also, sundown is a very reasonably priced product. the fact they offer 10% off ontop of their already great prices is just to give you SOMETHING. if they were selling their SA-8 V2s for $400 normally (like some other over-priced name brand) then you'd be flipping out over the savings of a $400 sub being $165. things are just different in this aspect of the market, thus the black friday deals are as well.

Alpine CDA-9886Hertz Mille 3 ways active

Hertz SPL Show 8's

2 Audison Voce Quattro's2 DC Audio M2 Level 5 12'sDC Audio 12.0KKnuKonceptz Wiring4 XS Power D3100'sDC Power 390XPSecond Skin Damplifier Pro and Dynamat Xtreme

Esy3YgK.jpg

I guess I'm too used to craigslist

I mean there is not much difference in new and used as far as I can see. As long as you inspect the gear.

I can usually talk a seller down a very significant amount. $20 wouldn't even raise an eyebrow.

New woofers > used

I dont want no loose shit lol

down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups

^^ Cant wait to swalllow Ghost's babies

you gotta figure too that the brands that do the crazy big sales sell 50" tvs for $100 and shit and are HUGE companies so they can sacrifice a little more. and like everyone else said...a sale is a sale. just because it's black friday doesn't mean it has to practically be free

What you are referring to are the doorbuster sales. Don't confuse these with Black Friday Sales. Sales on Black Friday are just that, normal sales to celebrate the holiday and kick off the "official" shopping rush to Christmas. Doorbuster sales are very limited severly reduced items (30% off or higher - heavy on the higher). These items are very limited in supply and are really there just to get customers to come to your store and buy the rest of their sale items at more moderate discounts.

CURRENT SYSTEM:

• Alternator:
    1. Stock alt on mids/highs
    2. Isolated DC Power 270 SP - Charging @ 16.8v
  • Batteries: (2) XS D1400s
  • Power Cable: Double Runs of 1/0 KNU Kolossus Fleks
  • Headunit: 80-PRS
  • Sub Amp: DC 5.0k
  • Subwoofers: 2 RE MT 15s /PSI dual .7ohm recones
  • Subwoofer Enclosure: 9.1cubes @ 32hz - brutal.
  • Mids & Highs Amp: CT125.4
  • Active Components:
    • Mids RE XXX 6.5c
    • Highs - 3 RE XXX tweeters per side(A pillar)
  • Noise Control: Damplifier Pro all over the cab.

Build Log

If you do business with me please leave feedback here: FEEDBACK THREAD

Highest Legal Score: 151.0 db
Highest Musical 30 Second Average: 151.6 db

Archived