Craziest things your bass has caused

I turned mine up loud on the highway(my last car) and the car in front of me swerved off the road when the bass hit.

Turned it up once at a light an a car in frond of me, the driver got out and was looking at his car, then he looked around, seen me and started laughing and got back in his car.

Haha that would be hilarious. One time a guy cut me off then blew black smoke on me for no reason, so when I got up to a stop light behind him, I turned it on, full tilt(we were the only 2 people around) he instantly ran right through the red light, then got pulled over by a cop that was hidden. haha.

Really? Lol that is so funny

Yup lol. I was laughin my ass off. It just cracked me up because like the first time the bass stropped, he stomped it and ran right through lmao

Audio Build

Ride: 2002 Chevy Blazer 4 door

Head Unit: Pioneer deh-80prs

Subs: 4 DC Level 3 15's in a 4th order wall designed by Trent Choate and Jeff Smith

Subs Amp: AQ 3500.1 at wired at .5 (soon to be 2)

Mids/Highs Amp: Skar 85.4

Mids/Highs: Skar components

Electrical: Mechman 270 amp alt, 2 runs of Knu 0 gauge, XS Power d3400, 2 Deka Group 9a31

Build log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167658-indianabasshead-blazer-dc-audio-4th-order-wall-build/

Perfomance Build

2003 Nissan 350z

Greddy Twin Turbo, 3" Test pipes with Borla high-flow cats, Crawford Performance Plenum, Greddy E-manage Ultimate ECU

Exedy Racing Clutch, Built Motor by Racing Innovations

Greddy Over-fender aero kit (1 of 20 ever made), 19" Racing Hart r5 pro wheels
466rwhp

Bike

2008 Midnight Blue Kawasaki ZX-14

Stretched 8" and lowered, Brocks Sidewinder exhaust, Power Commander 5

I turned mine up loud on the highway(my last car) and the car in front of me swerved off the road when the bass hit.

Turned it up once at a light an a car in frond of me, the driver got out and was looking at his car, then he looked around, seen me and started laughing and got back in his car.

Haha that would be hilarious. One time a guy cut me off then blew black smoke on me for no reason, so when I got up to a stop light behind him, I turned it on, full tilt(we were the only 2 people around) he instantly ran right through the red light, then got pulled over by a cop that was hidden. haha.

Yup lol. I was laughin my ass off. It just cracked me up because like the first time the bass stropped, he stomped it and ran right through lmao

Lol funniest thing I heard all day

I was at a red light and I was that dick head that went full tilt on the system but a guy beside me had his up and it just was weak so turned my up and he stared like wtf you got. I was like sundowns, he goes never heard of those I thought you had kicker l7s LOL!!!

Lol funniest thing I heard all day

I was at a red light and I was that dick head that went full tilt on the system but a guy beside me had his up and it just was weak so turned my up and he stared like wtf you got. I was like sundowns, he goes never heard of those I thought you had kicker l7s LOL!!!

lmao. Ya people in my area are the same way. They think their JL w3's in a sealed box are loud. They can't even believe it when they sit in mine. They're like man what's in there? A w7?

Audio Build

Ride: 2002 Chevy Blazer 4 door

Head Unit: Pioneer deh-80prs

Subs: 4 DC Level 3 15's in a 4th order wall designed by Trent Choate and Jeff Smith

Subs Amp: AQ 3500.1 at wired at .5 (soon to be 2)

Mids/Highs Amp: Skar 85.4

Mids/Highs: Skar components

Electrical: Mechman 270 amp alt, 2 runs of Knu 0 gauge, XS Power d3400, 2 Deka Group 9a31

Build log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167658-indianabasshead-blazer-dc-audio-4th-order-wall-build/

Perfomance Build

2003 Nissan 350z

Greddy Twin Turbo, 3" Test pipes with Borla high-flow cats, Crawford Performance Plenum, Greddy E-manage Ultimate ECU

Exedy Racing Clutch, Built Motor by Racing Innovations

Greddy Over-fender aero kit (1 of 20 ever made), 19" Racing Hart r5 pro wheels
466rwhp

Bike

2008 Midnight Blue Kawasaki ZX-14

Stretched 8" and lowered, Brocks Sidewinder exhaust, Power Commander 5

I was testing some really LOW songs in my garage, and my sister felt sick and puke!, she blames the bass, I think she's pregnant LOL..

smdban.jpg

audio related merchandise (decals,banners,lanyards,hats,shirt,etc)

Never had a Ground pounder or hurt your ears chest kinda setup. Eventually one day when I have funds to pick up a little donor car and tear it up.

But caude my rearview clip to break twice...and come unglued form my windshield once (faulty glue I think i reglued it and hasn't budged since).

Not bad for 1-12 on 1k in my opinion.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

Current car knocked off my rear view mirror and it hit my shifter and flipped into my DVD player and broke the screen. $100 part for a 2 month old in dash DVD player.

06 300C 5.7 Hemi

K&N CAI

JVC KW-AVX640 6.1" DVD

DC Audio 3.5k

6 DC Audio 8"s

6 cubes 8" aero port at 32hrtz

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/183798-chrysler-300c-8-build/?p=2731834#entry2731834

Best I can say when I was slamming away with No hands playing with my ex in the chair, she started to say something so I turned it down. SHe said that she just came, I was baffled and wouldn't stop asking are you serious. She proceeded to tell me to shut the fuck up and turn it back up!

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm