VomitUrSoul Posted November 20, 2012 Report Posted November 20, 2012 Thanks giving...hmmm, honestly, my family has changed so much since the passing of my grandfather, the holiday season doesnt mean what it used to to me. But I still, say a lil prayer, thanking whatever higher power there is for my life and all the blessings I have in my life, good job, money, my kids, my old lady and our g/f.... And a few days off from work to get completely rocked!!! am i reading that correctly? Yes. Giggity Builds: Expedition (Three 21s) Hummer H2 Build (Eight 15s)
Bigsix Posted November 20, 2012 Report Posted November 20, 2012 Thanks giving...hmmm, honestly, my family has changed so much since the passing of my grandfather, the holiday season doesnt mean what it used to to me. But I still, say a lil prayer, thanking whatever higher power there is for my life and all the blessings I have in my life, good job, money, my kids, my old lady and our g/f.... And a few days off from work to get completely rocked!!! am i reading that correctly? Yes. Yup, you sure are. Some of us ( well just me really) are blessed with a bi-sexual wife that doesnt have a jealous button. Pimpin aint easy, neither is keeping up with 2 high sex drive red heads. Lol. I sure am thankful. 1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway) - (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3.... 1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.- - Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car "Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said: i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho URBAN GORILLA AUDIO
Miguels Posted November 20, 2012 Report Posted November 20, 2012 Thanks giving...hmmm, honestly, my family has changed so much since the passing of my grandfather, the holiday season doesnt mean what it used to to me. But I still, say a lil prayer, thanking whatever higher power there is for my life and all the blessings I have in my life, good job, money, my kids, my old lady and our g/f.... And a few days off from work to get completely rocked!!! am i reading that correctly? Yes. Yup, you sure are. Some of us ( well just me really) are blessed with a bi-sexual wife that doesnt have a jealous button. Pimpin aint easy, neither is keeping up with 2 high sex drive red heads happy. Lol. I sure am thankful. you lucky bastard lol my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
KillaCam Posted November 20, 2012 Report Posted November 20, 2012 Thanks giving...hmmm, honestly, my family has changed so much since the passing of my grandfather, the holiday season doesnt mean what it used to to me. But I still, say a lil prayer, thanking whatever higher power there is for my life and all the blessings I have in my life, good job, money, my kids, my old lady and our g/f.... And a few days off from work to get completely rocked!!! am i reading that correctly? Yes. Yup, you sure are. Some of us ( well just me really) are blessed with a bi-sexual wife that doesnt have a jealous button. Pimpin aint easy, neither is keeping up with 2 high sex drive red heads. Lol. I sure am thankful. Good god man, hold on to that. And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. B5 Passat Build Log
soundstream15 Posted November 20, 2012 Author Report Posted November 20, 2012 Thanks giving...hmmm, honestly, my family has changed so much since the passing of my grandfather, the holiday season doesnt mean what it used to to me. But I still, say a lil prayer, thanking whatever higher power there is for my life and all the blessings I have in my life, good job, money, my kids, my old lady and our g/f.... And a few days off from work to get completely rocked!!! am i reading that correctly? Yes. Yup, you sure are. Some of us ( well just me really) are blessed with a bi-sexual wife that doesnt have a jealous button. Pimpin aint easy, neither is keeping up with 2 high sex drive red heads. Lol. I sure am thankful. Since its thanksgiving could you give me one for the holiday and thank you for it? Lol just kidding. That must be nice
Bigsix Posted November 20, 2012 Report Posted November 20, 2012 Thanks.^^^^ I try. 1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway) - (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3.... 1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.- - Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car "Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said: i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho URBAN GORILLA AUDIO
Chris Hammer Posted November 20, 2012 Report Posted November 20, 2012 I feel Thanksgiving is that it's a time to get together with family and spend time together. Also eat some damn good food. These past few years have mattered more to me though because both my aunt and grandpa probably have a limited number left with us. My grandpa is 92 tunring 93 soon...and my Aunt is having alot of medical issues. So this year the family is getting everything prepared and together..then driving to her house to have thanksgiving there. It is her favorite holiday and she is a awesome cook..but this year she isn't capable of preparing anything. So this year hold more meaning because our whole family is coming together to give her the best holiday we can. MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild***** Vehicles 2005 GMC Canyon CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.) crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it. CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg Sold to: Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585 Shower farts still piss me off.I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.
bangbang5656 Posted November 20, 2012 Report Posted November 20, 2012 lots of quality time with family. and lottssss of turkey and great food. Time to get fat LOL
Bigsix Posted November 20, 2012 Report Posted November 20, 2012 Thanks giving...hmmm, honestly, my family has changed so much since the passing of my grandfather, the holiday season doesnt mean what it used to to me. But I still, say a lil prayer, thanking whatever higher power there is for my life and all the blessings I have in my life, good job, money, my kids, my old lady and our g/f.... And a few days off from work to get completely rocked!!! am i reading that correctly? Yes. Yup, you sure are. Some of us ( well just me really) are blessed with a bi-sexual wife that doesnt have a jealous button. Pimpin aint easy, neither is keeping up with 2 high sex drive red heads. Lol. I sure am thankful. Since its thanksgiving could you give me one for the holiday and thank you for it? Lol just kidding. That must be nice Sorry brother.... I don't let my friends ride my bike. Lol 1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway) - (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3.... 1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.- - Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car "Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said: i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho URBAN GORILLA AUDIO
Azagtoth502 Posted November 20, 2012 Report Posted November 20, 2012 Bourbon & BBQ pa-pa-platypus sorry not everybody has a companies nuts so far down their throat they catch every drop ball sweat when it falls
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.