soundstream15 Posted November 20, 2012 Report Posted November 20, 2012 Since its that time to load up on amazing food and get fat lol what does thanksgiving mean to you? To me it means to be thankful for what you have, family, car, friends just anything you have. Can't wait to eat lots of food. Ill gain 10 pounds:(
wmrcs Posted November 20, 2012 Report Posted November 20, 2012 It means a break from college for a few days E34 540iT/6
KillaCam Posted November 20, 2012 Report Posted November 20, 2012 Family time. I always went to Texas for every Thanksgiving to visit family. And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. B5 Passat Build Log
corey0928 Posted November 20, 2012 Report Posted November 20, 2012 It means a break from college for a few days this and food and football lol
KillaCam Posted November 20, 2012 Report Posted November 20, 2012 Oh yeah Lions football! And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. B5 Passat Build Log
Kyblack76 Posted November 20, 2012 Report Posted November 20, 2012 Feel shitty for those that dont get to be where ever it is they want to be....... (military and such) And for me,.....of course just thankful for what i have, and a time to be humble..... SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Bigsix Posted November 20, 2012 Report Posted November 20, 2012 Thanks giving...hmmm, honestly, my family has changed so much since the passing of my grandfather, the holiday season doesnt mean what it used to to me. But I still, say a lil prayer, thanking whatever higher power there is for my life and all the blessings I have in my life, good job, money, my kids, my old lady and our g/f.... And a few days off from work to get completely rocked!!! 1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway) - (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3.... 1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.- - Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car "Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said: i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho URBAN GORILLA AUDIO
Miguels Posted November 20, 2012 Report Posted November 20, 2012 Thanks giving...hmmm, honestly, my family has changed so much since the passing of my grandfather, the holiday season doesnt mean what it used to to me. But I still, say a lil prayer, thanking whatever higher power there is for my life and all the blessings I have in my life, good job, money, my kids, my old lady and our g/f.... And a few days off from work to get completely rocked!!! am i reading that correctly? my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
CaPRiCEx383 Posted November 20, 2012 Report Posted November 20, 2012 Thanks giving...hmmm, honestly, my family has changed so much since the passing of my grandfather, the holiday season doesnt mean what it used to to me. But I still, say a lil prayer, thanking whatever higher power there is for my life and all the blessings I have in my life, good job, money, my kids, my old lady and our g/f.... And a few days off from work to get completely rocked!!! am i reading that correctly? Yes. And to me it means to be thankful for all the things I have that I have worked for. Also to the Foundation my Father has built for us, Thanksgiving will never be the same, Hasn't been good in a while, This past year he was in the Hospital and Now he's gone. Got to move forward, But slowly the family is taking off in their own directions. Pretty soon it will be just me. So I enjoy all that I've got for now. 90 Nissan 240sx Avic z-140bh Audison SR4 Audison Voce 6.5s CDT es-20 tweeters Sundown 1500v3 (2) DD 9510's 3 cube box 2 6" aeros XS Power D2400 & Xp950 Skyhigh/Knukonceptz/Rockford Fosgate wiring More Coming Soon.. Check my builds below. 97 Civic Hatch Build 86 Caprice Build you can pick up a chick in a car... I think it'd be hard to roll up mackin on a broad sittin on a sundown. My opinion
VomitUrSoul Posted November 20, 2012 Report Posted November 20, 2012 To me, it means the genocide of turkeys...and Native Americans. Although I am glad to be out of school and back home for a few days. Builds: Expedition (Three 21s) Hummer H2 Build (Eight 15s)
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.