Wedding Band shopping...

All I have to say on this topic is if you have money invested in ur stereo DON'T tell her how much you spent or make sure the ring is more than the subs otherwise she'll probably kill you haha

Now thats funny. My wife has been asking for an upgrade to her ring but I can afford one because of the money spent in projects and the house.

When I get my girls ring..its going to be a classic gold or white gold band with a single princess cut diamond. Simple but the cleanest look and more timeless than some other looks. in my opinion.

To me the rings with tons of little diamonds or little diamonds all over the band looks too Blingy to me if that makes any sense.

In the end I bet she will LOVE what you get her because YOU got it for her. She loves you I say go with what will be the most Timeless..

i agree ^^

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

I dont know where you are all shopping for rings or where your looking but check out "I hate steven singer". They have really really good pricing on most.

http://ihatestevensinger.com/

Also when buying diamonds make sure they are real. By real, I mean diamonds that are not genetically engineered (not that they are bad) but I know some of your smaller shops have been known to scam people with real diamond pricing but your getting test tube diamonds. It takes a fine jeweler to tell the difference I guess, but even those testing machines cant even tell the difference.

ur pic is really nice. The engagment ring is simple, I like it. I think I may do smaller diamonds on the wedding band instead of the mid to large cut styles. She has enough diamonds on the engagement band I dont think she needs a huge diamond wedding band too LOL

Thanks a lot for all the responses

Archived