xx1 Posted November 20, 2012 Author Report Posted November 20, 2012 ^^^ pirate bay???? you thief audio related merchandise (decals,banners,lanyards,hats,shirt,etc)
Leo1103 Posted November 20, 2012 Report Posted November 20, 2012 SMD, Reddit, Facebook, Youtube, and Barstool 2002 Honda CR-VAlpine 9887My BuildRebuilding... Second Skin Damp 4 DC XL 15's 2 DC 5ks Singer 320 amp 6 cap banksSky High wire 2 VM-1's OM-1 all under window line Team DC Audio Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way. I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.
Chris Hammer Posted November 20, 2012 Report Posted November 20, 2012 I forgot about Pirate bay. Thats where I get all my movies lol..and most of the time Im dissapointed I wasted time downloading them.I would be pissed if I paid full retail lol MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild***** Vehicles 2005 GMC Canyon CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.) crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it. CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg Sold to: Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585 Shower farts still piss me off.I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.
appi Posted November 20, 2012 Report Posted November 20, 2012 smd , dutch passat site , youtube , redtupe JBL
soundstream15 Posted November 20, 2012 Report Posted November 20, 2012 smd , dutch passat site , youtube , redtupe I was waiting for someone to have porn lol
RooTxBeeR Posted November 20, 2012 Report Posted November 20, 2012 Straight up SMD and Facebook. LOL On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said: Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol. On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said: fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said: I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha Soon To Be '04 Ford Escape US Alternator 280A Hairpin D4800 Under the Hood (6) XP3000's in Rear 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply Pioneer DEH-80PRS DD AW6.5 (2) per door *Tweeter Unkown* DD SS4a & C3d (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm (2) 15" Sundown Zv5
zydrix Posted November 20, 2012 Report Posted November 20, 2012 SMD, dcsoundlabs, facebook, craigslist. My build 98 s10 2.2 3 american bass HD 15s with psi soft parts. (on there way here) atomic at-3000.1 (soon) 146.2 outlaw @39hz., bad alt an bad batt when termed (old 2 12" build) alpine 6.5s in doors infinty 4x6s in dash. clarion cz201 HU. mechman 240a H/O alt stuff i still need. SHCA 2/0 wire SHCA 1/0 to 2/0 adapters Atomic AT-3000.1 Lots of sound deadner new mids an highs, still debating on what to do. A few Deka g31 batts.
Second Skin Rep Jon Posted November 20, 2012 Report Posted November 20, 2012 Man, I don't visit that many websites... mostly forums. lol Have a question about Second Skin? E-Mail me!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.