Jump to content

Anyone else had their brain rattled?


Recommended Posts

Posted

Just curious. I'm still out of work and seeing doctors for my injuries from my recent accident. Well, two months ago and I'm still not right. They're talking about it taking a year until we know if I have permanent damage. The official diagnosis is a subdural hematoma with post-concussive syndrome and PTSD.

Anyone else? And what kinda of symptoms did you deal with? Mine include dizziness, headache, hallucinations, numbness, among other things. Lots of other things.

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????


That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^

Posted

Yup... I got jumped and hit in the head with a brick or something. I don't remember any of it or the hospital. I couldn't spell my first name and didn't know who I was. It was probably the weirdest feeling I've ever had. It lasted a couple days.

I have xrays on a cd but I haven't figured out how to view them.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

Posted

I'm lucky to have been cleared from brain surgery. I definitely don't act the same. Not even the same person according to family and friends. It sucks man. It is a weird sensation to argue with yourself and to be stuck in your head.

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????


That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^

Posted

An IED blew up under the front of my humvee in the outskirts of Baghdad. I was the gunner. Lifted the truck in the air and came down hard. I was standing, but woke up in the back seat of the truck. I finished the tour though. That was November '06, now, my short term memory is selective, I have derp moments from time to time, and if I close my eyes in the shower I will fall over.

SMD Super Seller


My Feedback Thread

Posted

An IED blew up under the front of my humvee in the outskirts of Baghdad. I was the gunner. Lifted the truck in the air and came down hard. I was standing, but woke up in the back seat of the truck. I finished the tour though. That was November '06, now, my short term memory is selective, I have derp moments from time to time, and if I close my eyes in the shower I will fall over.

Man I feel you on that short term memory. To be honest, I don't remember what I ate yesterday. My attention span is terrible too. If I'm not looking at someone, I'm not listening.

Ever stop mid sentence because you forgot what you were talking about?

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????


That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^

Posted

I do that too. Or use words similar in sound or meaning. I was joking with a friend, going back and forth really fast, and I wanted to say "but I'm not a girl." I couldn't think of the words I wanted to say so instead it came out "but I...... Uh............ Don't have a vagina!" You can imagine how witty that sounded.

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????


That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^

Posted

An IED blew up under the front of my humvee in the outskirts of Baghdad. I was the gunner. Lifted the truck in the air and came down hard. I was standing, but woke up in the back seat of the truck. I finished the tour though. That was November '06, now, my short term memory is selective, I have derp moments from time to time, and if I close my eyes in the shower I will fall over.

I'm just glad you made it though sir. Man this stuff you guys are going through sucks without any joking.
Posted

An IED blew up under the front of my humvee in the outskirts of Baghdad. I was the gunner. Lifted the truck in the air and came down hard. I was standing, but woke up in the back seat of the truck. I finished the tour though. That was November '06, now, my short term memory is selective, I have derp moments from time to time, and if I close my eyes in the shower I will fall over.

I'm just glad you made it though sir. Man this stuff you guys are going through sucks without any joking.

It makes you enjoy life sooooo much more. It's really hard to explain. To come that close.

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????


That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^

Posted

got rattled pretty hard playing football back in high school... got hit low and tossed in the air and hit again while in air and landed hard on my shoulder and head.. i felt WIERDDDDD for a few days.. so i know where you're coming from to a certain point.. just be glad you're okay man.. the rest will sort itself in the long run hopefully for ya

This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned

151.6 with single 12 at 41 hz

153.2 with 2 12's at 43 hz

power: dd m4

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2021 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...