thecityxignites Posted November 22, 2012 Report Posted November 22, 2012 Im working today. I'm a cashier at Walmart, but I'm only working four hours. 2001 chevy cavalier Rebuild in progress what happens when your CD player skips and you accidentally drop a 22 hz sine bomb at an unholy volume on 7-8 year old subs? Mechanical failure floppy sub knockage on at least 2. well...as i see the level 6 is compared to a lamborghini.....but a corvette? i was thinking more like a chevy volt. its cute and new and "hip", but i would just rather stick my dick in a blender.........
RCP Audio Posted November 22, 2012 Report Posted November 22, 2012 Today will be a decent length day for me. I started at 6am, loaded into venue at 7. Have to be set up and have the trucks parked by 12 for sound checks. At 4pm we have to stop for the tables/ chairs people. Then the opening band sound checks at 630. Doors open at 8. Bands start at 9, finish up around midnight. Should be packed out by 3am. Then I do it all again on Saturday PSN: Rcp_soundz Good rule of thump is go by what fuse size is being used in these amps. The higher the more amperage it pulls, this is what I look at. I'll stick a 300 amp fuse in a potato and sell it to you for $2k. 1991 Mazda 323VERY small build thread here: http://www.stevemead...23-small-build/
alaskanzx5 Posted November 22, 2012 Report Posted November 22, 2012 Im working today. I'm a cashier at Walmart, but I'm only working four hours. one of these days all of us alaska guys(and girls if you know of any) need to get together sometime next summer for a meet or something. a barb-q at a park or something. t1500bdcp 2 t2d4 15" 1 t600.4 1 t400.2 1 set p1 tweets singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.
LT.Smoke Posted November 22, 2012 Author Report Posted November 22, 2012 Not sure how I feel about boobi securing something of that caliber. They must have something securing him Haha you're funny beel Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
P-rez Posted November 22, 2012 Report Posted November 22, 2012 I'm working today that's at 4pm till 4am pulling a 12 hr shift today to get that holiday pay...I'm at the airport ISA Its All Good!!! Build on hold...
Trey_Dog650 Posted November 22, 2012 Report Posted November 22, 2012 At work now. It sucks. At least it's only a 7 hour shift instead of my normal 10 13 Kia Forte Build! 07 Hyundai Accent Build ***Super Seller*** N8ball2013 And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.
hayabusa boi Posted November 22, 2012 Report Posted November 22, 2012 ok fellas, my day is done and i'm outta here in 10 mins, enjoy y'all day if you off and if you gotta work SORRY. 2006 Suzuki Hayabusa GSX1300R Limited Edition 2006 Dodge Charger SXT Kenwood Excelon KDC - X692 Factory Boston Acustics System upgrade (7 speaker system) 2010 Chevy Tahoe LS Pioneer AVIC - Z130 Audiopipe AP-2004 Audiopipe AP-15001D (2 pair) Boston Acoustics PRO60SE 6.5 - changed to Polk Audio MM6501 (2) Planet Audio BB215D - changed to Lanzar Opit 1533d for now FREEBIES
fox_racin4 Posted November 22, 2012 Report Posted November 22, 2012 i worked.. oh shit.. im canadian i dont get today off hahaha 1998 gmc extd cab 12 crossfire C710s 4 SAZ-4500s 3 Singer 400A altsbuncha mids/highs Team Asshole
skyhighcaraudio Posted November 22, 2012 Report Posted November 22, 2012 im working lol if you want to call me job working i guess Contact us for the best quality cables and accessories with the fastest shipping in the industry EMAIL: [email protected]<script data-cfhash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* */</script> LIKE US ON FB: https://www.facebook.com/SkyHighCarAudio ADD ME ON FB: https://www.facebook.com/jon.rabe.1 MONSTER SKY HIGH/DC GMC: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/127057-sky-high-monster-gmc-walk-through-12-lvl-5-15s-6-9ks-trim-panels-and-wiring-p-90/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.