LT.Smoke Posted November 22, 2012 Report Posted November 22, 2012 Being part of DHS aka Dept. of Homeland Security there really never is a holiday... It only happens when you are fortunate enough to be scheduled off for that day... So who else will be working today... Just wondering if there will be anyone online to Chat and BS with when I have to go into work at 4pm EST... Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
Tarball Posted November 22, 2012 Report Posted November 22, 2012 I'v worked almost every holiday for the past 8 years. Today I am off. Finally! 4pm will be right aroung diggin in time...and then I predict a nap attack. CURRENT SYSTEM: Alternator: Stock alt on mids/highs Isolated DC Power 270 SP - Charging @ 16.8v Batteries: (2) XS D1400s Power Cable: Double Runs of 1/0 KNU Kolossus Fleks Headunit: 80-PRS Sub Amp: DC 5.0k Subwoofers: 2 RE MT 15s /PSI dual .7ohm recones Subwoofer Enclosure: 9.1cubes @ 32hz - brutal. Mids & Highs Amp: CT125.4 Active Components: Mids RE XXX 6.5c Highs - 3 RE XXX tweeters per side(A pillar) Noise Control: Damplifier Pro all over the cab. Build Log If you do business with me please leave feedback here: FEEDBACK THREAD Highest Legal Score: 151.0 db Highest Musical 30 Second Average: 151.6 db
weshole Posted November 22, 2012 Report Posted November 22, 2012 No work here and I'll be online fo sho.
Watch the bass Posted November 22, 2012 Report Posted November 22, 2012 I'v worked almost every holiday for the past 8 years. Today I am off. Finally! 4pm will be right aroung diggin in time...and then I predict a nap attack. That is directly what Lt. Smoke ask . "in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley
mw02civic Posted November 22, 2012 Report Posted November 22, 2012 I'm working today! Electrical maintenance at a foundry. We seem to always be working on holidays. The only time we get to actually work on big projects. I've worked every thanksgiving and Christmas for the 6yrs I've worked here.
LT.Smoke Posted November 22, 2012 Author Report Posted November 22, 2012 I am playing with my new Motorola Photon Sprint phone,... This this is STUPID fast and being able to Record in HD is SICK Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
bighossf150 Posted November 22, 2012 Report Posted November 22, 2012 I'm at work right now. Time and a half all day. Used to have a loud truck 2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq 2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s
n1ghtsn1p3r Posted November 22, 2012 Report Posted November 22, 2012 I'v worked almost every holiday for the past 8 years. Today I am off. Finally! 4pm will be right aroung diggin in time...and then I predict a nap attack. I have for the past 3 or 4. I'm kind of off today, then I go on tonight (just "babysitting" the new guy just in-case he needs help). You're never really off with an on-call job, even when you aren't scheduled to work 2016 Ford Focus SE No build log yetDC Audio 1.2K2x DC Audio Level 2 10"
LT.Smoke Posted November 22, 2012 Author Report Posted November 22, 2012 I'v worked almost every holiday for the past 8 years. Today I am off. Finally! 4pm will be right aroung diggin in time...and then I predict a nap attack. I have for the past 3 or 4. I'm kind of off today, then I go on tonight (just "babysitting" the new guy just in-case he needs help). You're never really off with an on-call job, even when you aren't scheduled to work Same with DHS... You kinda have off but never truly away just able to relax more or less Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
hayabusa boi Posted November 22, 2012 Report Posted November 22, 2012 I'm working too, i work in the Casino industry and we're ALWAYS opened unless there a hurricane headed str8 to New Orlens. Can't even take off on a holiday in this business. Been in this business for 18 years now and if dont fall on my off day, i'm working it. But I'll be online all day have my own office so 2006 Suzuki Hayabusa GSX1300R Limited Edition 2006 Dodge Charger SXT Kenwood Excelon KDC - X692 Factory Boston Acustics System upgrade (7 speaker system) 2010 Chevy Tahoe LS Pioneer AVIC - Z130 Audiopipe AP-2004 Audiopipe AP-15001D (2 pair) Boston Acoustics PRO60SE 6.5 - changed to Polk Audio MM6501 (2) Planet Audio BB215D - changed to Lanzar Opit 1533d for now FREEBIES
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.