Brandon15zzz Posted November 25, 2012 Report Posted November 25, 2012 O yea I forgot I bought a pioneer 4400bh as well. I've bought 2 more pairs of shoes today, so far. Vehicle: 1995 Impala SSHead Unit: Pioneer AVH-P4400BHMids And Highs: (still deciding)Batteries: 1 Deka Group 34 Time to make a race car.My Build Log: Solo X 12"http://www.stevemead...don15zzz-build/My Build Log: DC lvl 4 xl 15"http://www.stevemead...don15zzz-build-My Wall Build Log: 4 Lanzar 15's/ 3k+ RMShttp://www.stevemead...t-by-techforce/My Feedback:http://www.stevemead...1
Nikitaaa Posted November 25, 2012 Report Posted November 25, 2012 O yea I forgot I bought a pioneer 4400bh as well. I've bought 2 more pairs of shoes today, so far. I think you'll love it man. So far I installed it yesterday and have nothing but good things to say about it! 2007 M/T Honda Civic Coupe EX (4) Sundown Audio X-8's (2) Ampere Audio 3800.1's (3) Stinger SPV-44 Batteries (1) Mechman 240 3:1 Ratio 4th order sealed from the trunkTEAM NWSPLBest termlab scores to date in Honda trunk:151.7db legal (official) IASCA trunk 3 classBest termlab scores to date in my walled Subie:152.9db legal (unofficial) IASCA advanced 2 class155db outlaw
Brandon15zzz Posted November 25, 2012 Report Posted November 25, 2012 Yea we have installed a few of them here at the shop. That's why I ordered it cause I like it just from the few times I've messed with them in customers cars. But my truck doesn't even fit a double din. So I have to order a kit from thedetailss.com for my truck. Vehicle: 1995 Impala SSHead Unit: Pioneer AVH-P4400BHMids And Highs: (still deciding)Batteries: 1 Deka Group 34 Time to make a race car.My Build Log: Solo X 12"http://www.stevemead...don15zzz-build/My Build Log: DC lvl 4 xl 15"http://www.stevemead...don15zzz-build-My Wall Build Log: 4 Lanzar 15's/ 3k+ RMShttp://www.stevemead...t-by-techforce/My Feedback:http://www.stevemead...1
Skullz Posted November 25, 2012 Report Posted November 25, 2012 Got some shoes and a coat for winter. 01 Ford focus ZX3 Pioneer AVH-X491BHS PPI PC 4800.2 Morel Maximo 6.5" x2
USAFsound Posted November 25, 2012 Author Report Posted November 25, 2012 O yea I forgot I bought a pioneer 4400bh as well. I've bought 2 more pairs of shoes today, so far. I think my mother in law is getting me one for Christmas!
Brandon15zzz Posted November 25, 2012 Report Posted November 25, 2012 3 more pairs Vehicle: 1995 Impala SSHead Unit: Pioneer AVH-P4400BHMids And Highs: (still deciding)Batteries: 1 Deka Group 34 Time to make a race car.My Build Log: Solo X 12"http://www.stevemead...don15zzz-build/My Build Log: DC lvl 4 xl 15"http://www.stevemead...don15zzz-build-My Wall Build Log: 4 Lanzar 15's/ 3k+ RMShttp://www.stevemead...t-by-techforce/My Feedback:http://www.stevemead...1
TeamHT Posted November 25, 2012 Report Posted November 25, 2012 Got my Sharp Aquos Quattron. Although going to be honest...think I'm going to return it. Not the upgrade I was expecting, even minor calibrations doesn't help it complete with my two year old LG. Maybe swap it for the flagship Samsung or LG led. Sad. Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?
certifiednut Posted November 25, 2012 Report Posted November 25, 2012 i got a 40" lcd tv for my basement. and a portable hard drive, and a bunch of tupperware these orphans aren't going to feast on themselves
TeamHT Posted November 30, 2012 Report Posted November 30, 2012 Got a 60" LG LM7200, a 60" Samsung 7000, and a Panasonic VT50. So fucking happy. Fuck that Sharp ;( Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.