Getting Screwed By My Local Audio Shop......

and there really wasn't anything done here that screwed him over.

I was told I would be getting the full power from the amp.(800w at one ohm) I was told I would have a year warranty. I have neither. Are you just slow or something. I mean I guess I can explain it six more times if its that hard to understand.

Kenwood Excelon x396AQ2200Fi Q 12XS D3400

XS XP30001/0 RADAFLEXStinger volt meter

Mechman 240a alt

No, you're slow. Even wired to 1 ohm nominal does mean you will ever see 800 watts of continuous output. So once again, you weren't screwed out of anything. A couple hundred watts doesn't mean anything. Learn to install your own setup before calling someone slow :pardon:

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

No, you're slow. Even wired to 1 ohm nominal does mean you will ever see 800 watts of continuous output. So once again, you weren't screwed out of anything. A couple hundred watts doesn't mean anything. Learn to install your own setup before calling someone slow :pardon:

I have genius. Setup is completely different now done by yours truly. And obviously it wouldn't put out exactly 800. Everyone knows what impedance rise is. And yes you are very stubborn and slow.

Kenwood Excelon x396AQ2200Fi Q 12XS D3400

XS XP30001/0 RADAFLEXStinger volt meter

Mechman 240a alt

and there really wasn't anything done here that screwed him over.

I was told I would be getting the full power from the amp.(800w at one ohm) I was told I would have a year warranty. I have neither. Are you just slow or something. I mean I guess I can explain it six more times if its that hard to understand.

I have genius. Setup is completely different now done by yours truly. And obviously it wouldn't put out exactly 800. Everyone knows what impedance rise is. And yes you are very stubborn and slow.

So you're pissed about it not putting out 800w even though you know it won't put out 800w?

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

Also in the OP, it says "I was under the impression I would be getting the full 750 watts" not, and I repeat NOT "I was told I purchased two D4s to wire to 1 ohm nominal to get 800 watts."

So. You saw 750, thought you were getting 750, weren't, and now it means you were screwed over. I'm still laughing here that I'm the slow and ignorant one.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Boom roasted, don't you hate when you stick your own thumb up your ass? Lulz.

Can't blame anyone but yourself for losing the reciept, can you?

I hate long signatures....

...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head...

Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback

Archived