just few pics for my first post of my system, not my first system but its what i had to work with at the moment, lol

6 tweeters 1 tablet 1 400.4 mtx amp 2 12's alpine radio head unit box i built tuned to 32Hz with walled off trunk with blue leds light up to bass --- no clue really how to post the pictures properly just winging it, gonna do the build log later when i find all the pictures.

vshqic.jpg

2dm8uiq.jpg

2eecw3s.jpg

15qojdh.jpg

EDIT

this url below is the 2 min vid~ at nighttime not too good of a vid but only one i have atm

probably seems like the radio would max out at like vol 15 but its set up where itll go to 35, set gains with DMM

MrSkippyJ

Any mids?

--

ah, yeah. right now im using my 4 pioneer 6 1/2's on the radio as full range/mids and the highs on the other 2 channels of the amp,

got the 2 12's bridged up to 8 0hm each together to 4 then on the amp for 2 ohm on the other 2 channels its all kinda sketchy but tomorrow im rewiring it all so itll be right, im still not completely done with the wall in the trunk.

but i am thinking of wiring another 4 channel amp in for the mids and highs that way the subs will be on a seprate amp, it was hard getting the sounds perfect when switching from disc to tablet since the tablet doesnt put out alot of power and i have no equalizer in the car atm but its a work in progress lol

come to think of it i think the best option i have right now for the mids and all seeing since im broke with no other amp since i gave my .4 rockford away is this

set 2 ohm on 2 channel for sub

have the mids going through to the 4 pioneers with the other 2 channels

then run the tweeters to the radio and set a capacitor low pass filter in the tweeters for now so i can set treble max bass low and use the amp for the bass and mids and the radio for highs, should work out alright, any suggestions?

Archived