Tim Lam Posted November 26, 2012 Author Report Posted November 26, 2012 here mine, please excuse the side-scrape. my dad hit me and was too much of a cheapass to pay for it or claim it on insurance. i also have some minor tinting and going to re-black out my tail lights, or get the update model and smoke them out. i feel as tho the 2006 SE headlight would compliment the dark trimmings better...? or maybe the second ones would just make it look cleaner...?
8ight Posted November 26, 2012 Report Posted November 26, 2012 I actually like the last lights, the SE ones. Got that set on my 03 XLE. I'm gonna hate
Tim Lam Posted November 26, 2012 Author Report Posted November 26, 2012 I actually like the last lights, the SE ones. Got that set on my 03 XLE. got any pics of that? idk at a glance they seem a bit plane to me
wmrcs Posted November 26, 2012 Report Posted November 26, 2012 If you're car was like the one you posted I'd say the first ones. But keep it clean and run the second if you're silver. E34 540iT/6
Trey_Dog650 Posted November 26, 2012 Report Posted November 26, 2012 I like the first ones. Then the second ones second but with the reflector removed 13 Kia Forte Build! 07 Hyundai Accent Build ***Super Seller*** N8ball2013 And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.